Lynnes Nissan

371 reviews

371 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lynnes Nissan from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2019

I had a great experience when leasing my vehicle, but two years later I had to deal with transmission failure on a 2017 rogue. After leaving my car at... the Lynnes service center, I didn't get a call saying that my car would be kept overnight OR that it would take a WEEK to fix. I had to call to get an update on my car. Shouldn't they be calling ME? It was great that this issue was covered under warranty, but I was also left without a car that I'm paying monthly for! I was told by the service department that I would be able to get a free rental until the repairs were made on my vehicle. It's been two days since I dropped off my car and still no rental. No one follows up with me or has the decency to call me back and update me on my vehicle and/or rental vehicle. Not only am I NOT buying out this 2017 Rogue at the end of the lease, but I'm strongly considering taking my business somewhere else. The service is unacceptable.

February 15, 2019

I purchased a truck here a month ago and I still have not had my registration processed. I call daily to talk to finance and they don't call me back. I... have called everyday for the last week because now my temporary has expired and I am unable to drive my new truck. After purchasing here they put you to the side to get more purchases. The dealer I worked with blows me off every time I call telling me he has more important things to do. I do NOT recommend purchasing a vehicle here! Worst buying experience of my life so far!

January 29, 2019

Extremely disappointed in the lack of response to several inquiries asking for price of vehicles. We were ready to buy, but no one at Lynne's Subaru could... provide a OTD price. The lack of transparency is very disappointing. Will be purchasing my Subaru elsewhere.

December 5, 2018

Robert Palmiere was very professional and knowledgeable. He really made an exceptionable effort with making sure we were pleased with the car as well as... making sure we were satisfied with the price. We felt comfortable because of his honesty. It was because of him, we were enabled to get the car we wanted at a great price. Everyone there was friendly and welcoming . We can't thank Robert enough in making this experience a great one !

December 5, 2018

November 13, 2018

After visiting other dealers I finally got the excellent experience! Great fast service and within my budget !! I found the vehicle that I was looking... for. Juan Espinal great sales consultant! Very clean location.

October 21, 2018

My Nissan Rep was Froncel Anderson and he was extremely helpful, courteous, professional, knowledgeable, gave me alternatives to lease or buy, answered... all of my questions and in my experience is the best agent that I have encountered in over 48 years. He also got me a great deal for my lease of a Nissan Sentra SV. He also called me to check on any questions that I had. Lorena Tyson

October 8, 2018

I was very nervous to go there to buy a car but mr Anderson helped and explained everything that I could get a very fear deal in mi car. Thank you

October 8, 2018

I had a good experience buying my car and my sales rep, RObert, was very patient and helpful. However, I drove away in my new (used) car with a practically... empty tank which I was not happy about. Other than that, it was a good experience.

October 2, 2018

I received a recall post card, I called to set up an appointment. The woman the who answered the phone was rude and seemed annoyed with her job. I asked... to have a manager call me, no one called back. I went elsewhere for my work, they were wonderful ( Pinebrook Nissan in Keyport) my husband is now looking to buy a new vehicle, we will definitely not go back to Lynn’s Nissan.