Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I would go back again for sure!!

I drove from Bon Aqua, Tn to Autos and More in Knoxville to buy a Ram 2500 diesel truck. The entire time from when I arrived I was treated with respect and professionalism. I would go back again for sure!!

Looking for a Diesel Truck

Steve was amazing to deal with. Went to Autos and More to find a truck and he made me feel right at home from the beginning. I left there with a F250 truck that was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Autos and More for your next vehicle purchase!!

Flew in from Maryland to Knoxville, TN

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Autos and More. We had been searching for a new family vehicle for a significant amount of time when I came across a listing online. Being out of state, we called to see if it was still available and Steve went above and beyond answered all of our questions for us. We booked my husband an early morning flight for the next day from MD to TN to make the purchase. Steve even picked him up from the airport to bring him to the dealership so he didn’t have to pay for an additional ride. Everyone was incredible and exceptionally patient as we dealt with some unexpected hiccups with the bank. My husband was able to make the drive home the same day and I could not be more thrilled with our purchase. This vehicle has everything I wanted and more, the price was fair and it may sound silly, but with a large family, having this large van is a complete game changer in our daily life. Making this type of purchase sight unseen (of courses with the exception of the great listing photos) was a bit of a scary one, but everyone Autos and More was incredible and I don’t regret it for a second! The vehicle passed the rigorous Maryland inspection with flying colors! Thank you again so much for this incredible vehicle! -The Wilbanks Family

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Autos and More....

Nicest guys !!

I drove from Newport to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy to look at a Mustang GT. I bought the GT from Steve and he was very professional and the nicest salesman I've met. Thanks!

Needed pulling power

Autos and More got us worked out in the truck we wanted and they were great to deal with. We will definitely be back. Thanks

Drove from Decatur Alabama

Roger and Steve were great guys and were waiting for me there when I drove up from Alabama. They gave me the keys and told me to take it out for a ride. When I got back they had everything ready and I was out of there in an hour with my beautiful Nissan Titan. They were honest about what all they had to fix on the car when they got it and I felt comfortable buying from these guys. I'd recommend them if anyone is looking to buy.

15 Mustang GT

Got a Great deal on my new 2015 Ford Mustang GT at Autos and More. The salesman Steve was great to deal with and very helpful.

Great Experience

I had a great experience with an excellent outcome. I bought a truck from the AutosandMore team. I love my truck an appreciate the help given in locating the truck. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the truck. Their help is greatly appreciated and I will call these guys again when I am looking to purchase a vehicle.

From Crossville to Knoxville

I drove from Crossville, Tn to Knoxville, Tn to look at Tundras. I met the guys at Autos and More and they are some fine guys. Steve worked with me on the price and I'm a proud Tundra owner now! Thanks again!