Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

I had a great experience with an excellent outcome. I bought a truck from the AutosandMore team. I love my truck an appreciate the help given in locating the truck. There was absolutely no pressure to buy the truck. Their help is greatly appreciated and I will call these guys again when I am looking to purchase a vehicle.

From Crossville to Knoxville

I drove from Crossville, Tn to Knoxville, Tn to look at Tundras. I met the guys at Autos and More and they are some fine guys. Steve worked with me on the price and I'm a proud Tundra owner now! Thanks again!

We bought a 2013 Chevy Lifted 4x4

We found this Silverado truck at Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and called them and they worked great with us. We looked everywhere and couldn't find a deal on a nice Chevy 4x4 crew cab anywhere. We are very happy with them and our truck. Thanks

2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4

We went out looking for inexpensive trucks and found one that worked great at Autos and More on Clinton Hwy. No pressure and worked out everything super fast. Thanks

2014 Chevy Silverado 4x4

We've bought 3 vehicles from Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and they are the best. Steve is the best salesman on the planet and he is honest as the day is long.

Silverado 4x4

I drove out to look at a 2015 Silverado Autos and More had advertised online and fell in love with it. Super clean and just what I wanted. They were fast and easy to deal with. Love my truck!

Silverado 4x4

After many visits to all the area dealers we finally found the right truck for me at Autos and More on Clinton hwy. Thanks Steve for helping me.

Been looking for a nice Fusion

I've been looking everywhere for a nice Fusion and I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy and fell in love with the car they sold me and it drives wonderful.

We'd been everywhere!

We'd been all over looking for a Ram diesel. We live in Jonesboro, TN and we drove to Knoxville to look at Autos and More and bought a truck and we had great service.

Amazing Deal on a Silverado

After shopping for a truck I went to Autos and More on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville and Steve helped me get an amazing deal on a Chevy Silverado Crew Cab truck.