Autos & More Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

2009 Chevy Silverado 4x4

The guys at Autos and More are awesome! They got me the truck I really wanted. I would recommend everybody to go there to buy vehicles.

2009 Chevy Silverado 4x4

They took the time to talk with me and find out just what I wanted. I was able to do most everything over the phone. I also took my mom to look at a vehicle there. Thanks!

2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 4x4

We had a terrible experience at another dealer and then found this truck at Autos and More. They worked it out for us right away with no surprises. This is the nicest truck I've ever seen or driven. Thanks!!!

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

We've bought two cars from Steve at Autos and More. We've had such a great experience with them. We definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a great deal and honesty on the buying process. They are the BEST!!!

2010 Honda Pilot

I had a fantastic experience at Autos and More. I had been to a few places that weren't very helpful but they got everything worked out just as I had hoped. Very Happy!

2011 Chevy 2500 Duramax Diesel 4x4

We drove from Morgan County to Autos and More in Knoxville and they worked really well with us. We got the truck we have been looking for. Thanks

2006 Silverado

Found a Good deal at Autos and More. Very nice, they found out things about the truck for us. We are very thankful for their help.

2011 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel

I drove from Sevierville to Autos and More in Knoxville to buy a very nice diesel truck. They worked well with me and gave me the time I needed to get everything worked out.

2008 Mitsu Evo

Steve at Autos and More was awesome to work with. We will definitely be dealing with only him when we decide to buy another vehicle. Thanks

2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr 4x4

I've now bought two vehicles from the guys at Autos and More. I'm very satisfied and I've always been treated and worked with greatly! I will recommend them every time!