Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2006 Silverado

Found a Good deal at Autos and More. Very nice, they found out things about the truck for us. We are very thankful for their help.

2011 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel

I drove from Sevierville to Autos and More in Knoxville to buy a very nice diesel truck. They worked well with me and gave me the time I needed to get everything worked out.

2008 Mitsu Evo

Steve at Autos and More was awesome to work with. We will definitely be dealing with only him when we decide to buy another vehicle. Thanks

2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4dr 4x4

I've now bought two vehicles from the guys at Autos and More. I'm very satisfied and I've always been treated and worked with greatly! I will recommend them every time!

2008 Ford F250 4x4

I drove all the way from North Carolina to Knoxville, Tn to buy my second vehicle from Autos and More. They are great to deal with.

2011 Ford F450 4x4

We drove all the way from Greeneville, Tn down to Autos and More in Knoxville, Tn to buy a Ford F450 Lariat 4x4 diesel truck.

2010 Nissan Maxima

These guys are the best especially Steve who helped us get this vehicle. He worked really hard to help us get the best vehicle we could.

2008 Nissan Titan 4x4

They had exactly what I had been looking for. They worked well with us too.

2011 Chevy Tahoe Z71

The salesman, Steve, was super friendly and helpful. He answered all our questions. I would repeat doing business with them again.

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4

We drove from Blount County to purchase a truck in the snow. The process took us less that an hour.