Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel

I drove to Knoxville from Whitley County KY to shop for trucks and found a great deal at Autos and More. Had great customer service too.

2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4

We went to Autos and More and traded the big yellow ford for an amazing chevy truck. This truck runs and drives amazing. Steve helped us get the deal worked out. Awesome experience. Thanks.

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4

We drove from Blount county over to Knoxville shopping for trucks and found a great truck at Autos and More and we received excellent customer service. Thanks

2009 Chevy Silverado 4x4

The guys at Autos and More are awesome! They got me the truck I really wanted. I would recommend everybody to go there to buy vehicles.

2009 Chevy Silverado 4x4

They took the time to talk with me and find out just what I wanted. I was able to do most everything over the phone. I also took my mom to look at a vehicle there. Thanks!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 6sp Diesel

Found the truck I wanted and I received great service at Autos and More. They are very nice guys to deal with. I had a good experience.

2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 4x4

We had a terrible experience at another dealer and then found this truck at Autos and More. They worked it out for us right away with no surprises. This is the nicest truck I've ever seen or driven. Thanks!!!

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

We've bought two cars from Steve at Autos and More. We've had such a great experience with them. We definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a great deal and honesty on the buying process. They are the BEST!!!

2010 Honda Pilot

I had a fantastic experience at Autos and More. I had been to a few places that weren't very helpful but they got everything worked out just as I had hoped. Very Happy!

2011 Chevy 2500 Duramax Diesel 4x4

We drove from Morgan County to Autos and More in Knoxville and they worked really well with us. We got the truck we have been looking for. Thanks