Auto Assets

48 reviews

April 1, 2020

I asked Chip and Eddie to search for a manual BMW (yes! they still make them!), and with my criteria, very hard to find. Got the call last month that... they located one and had it shipped here and detailed for me. So pleased with my purchase and the efforts they took to find me exactly what I wanted. And what a great ride! Have used them for service on my 996 as well and very satisfied.

September 13, 2019

I have been taking my car (Mercedes C 300 ) to Auto Assets for routine servicing and the occasional stuff that breaks for about 8 years. I won’t go... any place else. They do a great job at a very fair price. The place is clean the guys are all nice and I feel comfortable there. They don’t upsell things that my car doesn’t need. This is a great place! I trust them to do the best for my car.

• March 8, 2017

I looked at several vehicles. I was interested in 3 specific vehicles but I was given the opportunity to look at any car that caught my eye. It was cold... and windy and Nathan stayed right with me and was knowledgeable with any vehicle on the lot to which I asked about. I saw a SUV that had just been prepped and was permitted to test drive it. Loved it but was more than what I came prepared to spend. Then I test drove the car I came to look at from the beginning. I was sold half way through the test drive. We came back, I told Nathan that I was going to sleep on it and would get back with him in a day or so. If someone came in and wanted to buy it before I got back with him, he had my blessing. I called back in 2-3 hours and told him I would take it. He asked for a deposit and I picked it up a few days later. I called and asked him if he could tint the windows. The car was ready completely when I came to pick it up. No pressure and after talking to him about their service I can rest easy knowing that what needs done will be done when I bring it in for service.

Thank you very much for this nice review of Auto Assets and Nathan in particular. We understand and value truly taking care of our customer's special ...requests as we strive to build relationships that will last a lifetime. We're glad you are so satisfied and wish you many happy years in your new A4(with the super comfortable sport seats)! Look forward to your return visits for service on your Audi!

August 26, 2019

Matt, Ed, and the guys at Auto Assets are more than professional. They are extremely knowledgeable and truly care about taking care of you. Every time... I walk into Auto Assets the guys at the front counter make me feel like family. Ed and Matt have the service side perfected, while Nate has tons of knowledge on the sales side. They have a very low pressure environment and simple want to get you into your perfect car. I would recommend Auto Assets to any of my friends and family for future purchases and service.

August 21, 2019

New to the area and needed repairs on my car. After contacting numerous local shops I decided to go with Auto Assets.... very impressed with the quality... of service, the way I was treated and the cost of repairs! Highly recommend and will be back!

August 16, 2019

Went in to get an exhaust and wheel/tire upgrade. Was basically told to order all my own parts, get them there myself or pay huge markup. No thanks, not... only did you lose my upgrade I won't be back for another $188 oil change.

June 23, 2019

Recently bought a BMW 2 series, the second car I've purchased from Auto Assets. Just as the first time, the experience was great from beginning to end.... Dealt exclusively with Eddie, a cool guy who was knowledgeable and helpful with everything, just as Nathan was the first time around. Got top dollar for my trade-in, again, just like the first time. It turned into a fun summer afternoon for my wife and I. This place is by far my favorite place to buy a car, can't recommend them enough.

December 1, 2018

Amazing dealership , I don't think I had a better experience than I did here. Was helped right away and was in and out in under 30 minutes with all of... the paperwork

August 10, 2018

I purchased a 2014 Porsche Cayman S from Auto Assets and dealt exclusively with Nathan. My entire experience was more than positive. It was nice to deal... with one person that negotiated the sale smoothly and didn’t have to go back and forth with sales managers or other people behind a hidden curtain. He patiently answered my questions through email, text and then a walk through over the phone. He identified the limited imperfections and anything you would want to know purchasing a car 600 miles away. After the call pictures were sent so I knew exactly what I was buying. They worked with my local dealer to coordinate my local trade and the entire process was seamless. A conscious effort went into transferring both keys, books, original window sticker and service records. A nice touch was getting a pic of my soon to be delivered cayman up on the lift getting an oil change while it was awaiting transport. This is a seller that knows enthusiast and knows the little details matter. I am very happy with the Cayman and very happy with the purchase from Nathan and Auto Assets.

October 13, 2017

I have been searching for a specific high end vehicle for a long while. They responded quickly, and were very honest about the car. I had lots of questions... which the answered and they walked around the entire car and took a picture of every little thing they could find. It ended up being too rough in my opinion to purchased, and there was complete understanding about it. They just wanted full disclosure before I was going to make a long trip to see it. I have them helping me with the search, and would be happy to work with them in the future. Its rare that you find dealers willing to respond quickly to emails, not bombard you with phone calls, and not act angry if you decided not to purchase.