All Star Kia of Baton Rouge

225 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 3, 2015

Mandi is one of the most helpful and sincere people you will meet. I wouldn't go to any other dealership to get my car serviced.

Akron, thank you for taking time to write this review. Mandi and our entire All Star Kia team is very happy to hear about your excellent review and I ...hope we can continue to provide you with outstanding service.

September 17, 2018

I WOULD RATHER BANG MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL THEN GO HERE AGAIN IT WAS PAINFUL TO SAY THE LEAS. DO YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR FLAT TIRE IS HOW IT STARTED... AND GOT WORSE FROM THERE

Hello Kevin, Your additional feedback would be very helpful in making sure that your concerns are addressed. Please contact me at your convenience, ...so I can reach out to you and learn more about your experience. Best, Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-4147

May 14, 2018

I have now brought my car in twice in a week for a check engine light and excessive fuel consumption. Both times the mechanics stated they could find nothing... wrong and simply reset the check engine light.

Hello, Your satisfaction is important to us and I am disappointed to learn of your displeasure with any services on your vehicle's check engine ...light. I take your feedback seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Best, Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-4147

May 11, 2018

Great experience; Will not & have shop at any other dealership other than AllStar; why would you they have ever make & model & their customer... service is top of the line. Love my AllStar dealership Family!!!!

Mary Lou, thank you for the five-star review! We love having you as part of our family, and look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 15, 2018

CHASE IS A EXECLANT SERVICE ADVISOR. HE TREAT WITH RESPECT AND LIKE FAMILY. ALLSTAR KIA OF BATON WITH DEFINTLY KEEP GETTING MY BUSINESS. THANKS TO CHASE.... IM WAY BEYOND HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I GOT.

Lee, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear you were treated respected and felt apart of the family f...rom Chase. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

December 9, 2017

Sales and finance are always expertise and we are treated like THEIR PEEPS. Kind friendly are they just like family. KUDOS KIA Siegen Lane, Baton Rouge

Donna, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Kia of Baton Rouge, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulatio...ns on the purchase of your new vehicle, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

October 31, 2017

I needed a good used car. Jeremy was extremely helpful and I came away with the nicest car I've ever owned at a great price. I would definitely recommend.

Nancy, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Kia of Baton Rouge, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulatio...ns on the purchase of your new vehicle , and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

September 26, 2017

Very good service was done in a very timely manner

Thanks for sharing your 5-star review with us, Marie! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

September 19, 2017

If I could rate lower I would. Brought my 2016 KIA Forte into service department because A/C stopped working and my driver rear window would not roll down.... Lady in service department tells me they replaced compressor and window motor but when the technician tried to put freon back in he felt a leak and saw a hole in condenser. Lady claims she took picture and sent to KIA and they say it is not a defect that something must have bounced up off the road and damaged it so they would not cover it and it would cost me $1100.00 to fix. (How did they test compressor without freon in it). Seems to me KIA and ALLSTAR should stand up for their customers better.

Gerald, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. After speaking with our Service Manager, she informed us this is a Kia Ma...nufacturer issue and unfortunately they do not want to cover the cost. We sincerely apologize for this matter, and hope you will reconsider doing business with us in the future.

September 18, 2017

I found my whole experience with a new car purchase to be the best I've ever had. My sales person was a total pleasure to deal with and was extremely... helpful in finding the vehicle I wanted rather than trying to "sell"me on something.

Thanks for the rating, Chris! We are thrilled that you had a positive experience! The entire All Star Kia of Baton Rouge team would like to congratula...te you on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome you to the All Star Family! Enjoy that new car feeling!