Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

FORD PASSENGER VAN

Thank you very much cause I have a good experience my first purchase here, and that's why I come back for another car. I hope to keep having good experiences here so I can keep coming back.

2003 Honda Accord Purchase

I am one who suffers from poor credit, and I was given the opportunity to rebuild and start fresh. My salesman Carlos, provided excellent customer service, and knowledge. I really am appreciative, and thankful for Ideal. The team of salesmen, and finance team was wonderful with helping with all my needs and helping me move forward.

2nd Purchase

Painless...Second purchase no problems that's why we came back

HYUNDAI ACCENT

These guys are nice guys, they are honest people who know how to laugh. I will buy another car here.

2010 Ford Fusion-

We have been customers of Ideal for over 15 years and have been very satisfied with the owners and staff. We were referred by a childhood friend and have been customers ever since. My husband, daughter and myself have purchased at least two cars each from Ideal. Keep up the good work and great caring for your customers.

ALOT OF HOSPITALITY

They treated us with a lot of hospitality here, we are very happy with our purchase and experience here.

4.4

got my new car!!!!!

I called another dealership and told them the amount of cash I had they said they couldn't help me and gave me the number to ideals im glad they did carlos helped put me in my new car in less than 48 hours happy girl

THIRD PURCHASE

Very good service here, that's why I come back-love how they treat us here

2000 TOYOTA CAMRY

I feel good about my purchase here. Carlos is the best, very good customer service.

JEEP CHEROKEE

This dealership was very understanding and patient in understanding my specific situation and working with me. I am very happy with how I was treated.