Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2001 Toyota Corolla

Had a great experience shopping for my car here! I was very satisfied with the service!!

08 ESCAPE

Very good experience, will recommend to anyone to come here-

GMC ENVOY

Alan was very nice, checked the car out, talked it was a positive experience. Car looked good, everything seemed reasonable, all in all a very good experience. Came in Saturday and leaving with the car wed.

caravan

The sales man carlos was excellent. the sevice here at ideal was great .

NISSAN SENTRA

Alan was good but a little nervous on the test drive. Overall a good experience, very thorough made sure we covered all the bases.

2009 SATURN VUE HYBRID

This is actually our first experience at a car dealership, and it has been a really good experience. The dealership and the salesman were as helpful as possible.

2nd Purchase

We had bought a car here before, we didn't have any problems that's why we came back. I do send my family and friends here. And they wouldn't let us leave once we were here, they made the deal work out. They made the car affordable for us, they were very accommodating to our budget.

2008 MAZDA 5 VAN

Good Dealer Just bought my 2nd car from them. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

BMW X5

Went to a few other dealerships didn't feel very appreciated there, came in here felt welcomed and like they appreciate the business, not like some of the other huge car dealerships.

3RD CAR PURCHASED

I feel good about the service that I have received here through the years, that's why I come back.