Ideal Auto Exchange

Friday 9:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(347) 571-9988 (347) 571-9988

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

08 LINCOLN MKX

Very patient and nice here. Catered to my needs, gave me the best deal possible-

REPEAT CUSTOMER

Great experience the first time and the second time, that's why I come back-

GOT MY CAR, YIPPIE

My experience was very good here, I would recommend people to come to this dealership. Alan was very professional and understanding.

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Alan was great, very friendly, detail oriented, and extremely helpful. He was very professional in every way. We are very satisfied with how we were treated at this dealership.

KIA SPECTRA

For my first car, I was treated very nice the same way that my father was treated which is why I came here. In addition I received extra help that will help with my own financial issues, no other car place that I went to would do the same.

2007 HONDA ODYSSEY

I had a great experience here, Carlos was very helpful and sweet.

TOYOTA!!

I have had alot of experiences buying car through out my life, this was by far the best experience that I have had.

NISSAN VERSA

Very pleasant experience. Carlos was great, very friendly and gave me all the information I needed to make my purchase.

NISSAN SENTRA

We feel very comfortable that we can trust the cars that we get at this dealership. This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from this dealership. Soon we will be ready for our 4th!!

2001 Toyota Corolla

Had a great experience shopping for my car here! I was very satisfied with the service!!