Ginn Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Experience

We were just beginning our search for a used truck and Ginn Chevrolet was the first place we went. There was no pressure at any point. They didn't rush out and bombard us when we first were looking in the lot, but waited for us to come inside. I really appreciated that. Our sales rep Robert was very helpful and laid back. We found a truck that we really liked, but I wanted to be sure that it was what I wanted since we had just started looking. No problem, they let us take the truck overnight. I did my research on other trucks at other dealerships. No one else compared with what we were getting at the price we got it for. Everyone at Ginn was super friendly.

Quality Care Always provided!

Was in an accident which totaled my vehicle while out of state. Called Ginn Chevrolet and they has available models available when I returned home to make my purchase. I had opportunity to use insurance services, etc to assist in the replacement of my lost vehicle. All services were more expensive than offered price from Ginn.

Awesome Service by Michael Mann

Our sales rep (Michael Mann) that assisted us with locating and selling us our 2017 Traverse, did an Awesome Job. This is a Great company to do business with

Great Experience

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Ginn in the past 3 years and they always treat me like family. I don't have to haggle and the financing is great, they always try and get me the lowest rate. I will always buy my vehicles from Ginn. Thank you Phillip and Darryl for a great experience.

Awesome Sales Team!!

This is my 4th vehicle purchase from Ginn in the past 3 years, they always go above and beyond to impress me. From the sales manager on down they were attentive to my time and needs and helped me get the best interest rate they could. Thank you all!!

This was the best buying experience we have ever had.

This was a great experience. I called Ryan Simmons and told him what I was looking for and he went to work and found the car we was looking for. When we got to the dealership he was waiting and we test drove and did all paperwork all in 45 min. No waiting no hassle. We had already worked the deal and I could not have ask for a better experience and I would recommend anyone looking for a car to give these guys a chance. We bought a 2017 Tahoe .

1.0

Don't know the definition of SERVICE

Ginn Motor Co. will no longer get ANY of my business. Their service department and its personnel are horrible. They do not do work on time, do not contact customers with information in a timely manner, do not work with the specific needs of customers, and create an environment that puts customers at the bottom of their priorities. For example, my husband and I have had extensive waiting periods for my Tahoe with complete disregard for our schedules. A whole day can go by without any word from them about progress. They tell you a few minutes for diagnostics when it's hours. They do not know if parts are in stock or not. They provide no courtesy vehicles and often don't even know if one's available. The list goes on and on. Service is defined as "the action of helping or doing work for someone." They have not learned this at Ginn. They will never receive a penny from me for another job or service, and I am diligently telling people I know what a horrible experience they will have if they work with this terrible institution.

Great Service!

Received great customer service when I brought my vehicle in to get the oil changed. Didn't have to wait long for the oil to be changed.

Purchased a Vette at Ginn Chevy

Very good experience at Ginn. The purchase process was fast. Little haggling on price. Purchased a competitively priced used car that is in great condition.

Had used vehicle I was hunting at a great price.

Vehicle off lease had history did test drive sales team couldn't have been easier to deal with helpful in every way. Followed up to see if everything still alright very friendly.