Ginn Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love my 2016 Camaro SS

Love the experience the people were friendly knowledgeable and just it was just a great experience overall and I absolutely love my Camaro SS it's the best car I've ever driven and I've had a lot of cars

Ms Barbara Brown

Very satisfied with sales person. He was very helpful. Will definitely recommend Ginn to family and friends. All personal were friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my vehicle.

Jane M. from Covington, Georgia

People are quick to tell what goes wrong but often don't take the time to share what goes right. I walked in Ginn Chevrolet and was immediately in unfamiliar territory having previously bought used cars from individuals. My view on car dealerships in general was high pressure salesmanship or ignore you completely. Phillip Neal pleasantly greeted me and was told, "I don't know what I want. I came to test drive a used car but I am not opposed to new." This is when I met Michael Jenkins. He is personable, knowledgeable, and patiently extracted information to help him determine how to guide me. After multiple test drives, I went from "I don't know what I want" to "this is what I want and I want it in this color." The experience has definitely changed my mind on how I view car dealerships. After my car arrived, I met Wendy, the human owner's manual. She showed me many things about the new car. My goodness! I went from 2007 technology (or lack thereof) to 2018 technology. What a difference that makes! Has she memorized the entire owner's manual on how do you, where is it, and why issues? Everyone with whom I came into contact are excellent representatives for Ginn Chevrolet. Phillip and Michael's helpfulness and concern with making customers happy does not cease when the car is sold. I have had follow-up calls, e-mails, along with notes and a gift in the mail, and a chance now to share my outstanding experience at Ginn Chevrolet . . .

customer

great people, very helpful and very knowledgeable of products, everything was handled promptly and professionally .I would recommend Ginn to anyone in search of a vehicle or in need of service you will not be disappointed.

Oil Change for Equinox

They provided great customer service. I will continue to bring my car to this dealership.

Great! Great! Great!

Great people, great cars, great prices! Thank you Michael Jenkins for all your help with finding the right car for me and the right price!

They are the best dealer ship in town

Ginn helped me get a car when no one else would. Get me into a car. Ginn dealers dont give up until they can put you into a car. They are the best people. And they treat you like family

Will never shop anywhere else!

Thank you to Lucy and Deon for helping us find our car. They made sure that we were taken care of every step of the way. Ginn has such a friendly atmosphere, we will never buy a car from anywhere else!

Excellent Experience

Great experience I had alot of challenges they made it happen I absolutely love my new Sentra definitely a forever car !!!!!!!!I would recommend everyone go see Robert and Mike , they will take care of you.

Ginn is genuine

We enjoyed our visit. There was no pressure to purchase, and our salesman Robert was awesome. Wendy, who went over our technical information, was very pleasant. Now I see why my wife and her family have gone to Ginn for over 20 years