Payless Car Sales

Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(732) 654-0608 (732) 654-0608

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Aggressive and Stuck Up Negotiations

Very aggressive sales negotiations by sales rep Tamer, extremely rude demeanor and has an attitude with the customers. The vehicle was worn through and overpriced and he continued to be aggressive and claim no other cars beat his price when I found 7 other cars that actually beat the quality and price

4.3

good job of sales representative.

I went in January in the days of snow storm. Sales man Tamer Marra was very professional ,and he knows how solve complex problems I had in buying car. Thanks man.

Best yet

My son purchased a late model car here with help from Tamar. We couldn't have been more pleased with the straightforward way the sale was completed. Manager Mike was also outstanding. Fair price, no BS, and good selection. What more could you want?

Experience

I went there looking for a nice used car for a decent price and my experience with the staff was extremely pleasant and they did a great job and I am very happy with my car that I purchased I would definitely recommend them to other people and definitely return back for another purchase awesome place

1.0

the owner of Raven lied to me after purchasing the

the owner of the car Raven is a liar she told me when I purchase the car then it was warranted for a year or 12000 miles hidden a charge of $1,500 for a year's warranty it was very misleading she lied to me I recommend and suggest no one go to this company they are all liars they will charge you for things on your car without letting you know

4.0

Great people at this dealership.

Mike and Alie great experience. Thanks for your help. I will recommend this place. No 4-6 hours sitting around. Thanks again for everything, you guys are great.

AMAZING!!!

If you are looking for a car, please please please go here!!! I never had such an amazing experience. See mike or tamer. Truly such nice people and will make you feel comfortable. This was the easiest car buying experience and so pleasant. I’m so happy and will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Outstanding Service

Shopping for a car at Payless Car Sales was amazing, thanks to all the Tamer. He was honest and upfront! From start to finish, I was very pleased!!

Multiple cars and multiple smiles!!!

Payless just gets it right. They recognize you when you go back. They remember you. They value you. We’ve bought several cars from this team. They’re a gracious group who work hard and want to make sure that you have a great experience and get you into a great car. Mike, Charlie and Mitch are wizards with the numbers. Tamer is the guy you gotta see when you want to get a strong, solid opinion of what to buy. If you deal with Service, Mona and Chris are very helpful and will take their time to talk to you. What can I say? They promise to deliver and deliver on that promise. I’m thrilled to be a multiple car customer of Payless. The people there are just fantastic.

Amazing service!!

I would absolutely recommend this dealership! The young lady in service is always so helpful and a delight to deal with. Everyone is very honest and respectful. My husband and I have gotten two cars and couldn’t be happier! If you need any help ask for Mona! She is the best!