Payless Car Sales

28 reviews

January 4, 2019

I would absolutely recommend this dealership! The young lady in service is always so helpful and a delight to deal with. Everyone is very honest and respectful.... My husband and I have gotten two cars and couldn’t be happier! If you need any help ask for Mona! She is the best!

January 3, 2019

The woman in service was seducing my husband. And smiled in my face a week later causght her in her work place garage withy husband... They reallly need... a whole new staff.. Because her Boss that she said was her boss named Angel was someone elses boyfriend.

• April 28, 2016

excellent place to buy a car thank you to the Payless staff ......

June 22, 2018

Tamer was great!! Everyone there was very easy to work with. They worked their butts off to get me a car. Everyone is very kind and hard working!! Definitely... will go back as soon as I’m able to get a newer car!!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! We work very hard to match our customers with the best bank financing available. I made sure Tamer got the... recognition he deserved. Hope to see you again soon!! Thanks again, Mike Onions

June 13, 2018

I never been more happier. No haggling, caring and wanted to make sure I could get what I wanted at the price wanted. Thank you!!!!

Thank you so much for the great review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your new purchase! Lots of luck and think of us when it's time f...or your next car!!

October 13, 2016

So happy with Albert and Russell. They both made my car buying experience exceptional. Very informative and helpful. Was running short on time after getting... financing through my bank and they had all my paperwork ready as soon as I got back so that I could make it to work on time. Would definitely recommend you to friends and family and have done so on several occasions. Thanks guys

April 13, 2016

A very pleasant experience. Tamar and Mike went above and beyond to get me my first vehicle financed with my really bad credit. They were very up front... about the payments and went the extra mile to get me my Honda Fit! I lovd my car! And i love Payless Auto Sales!!!!!*

March 26, 2016

They have extremely good follow up after you contact them initially. Let me say that they absolutely work with you and are not a pushy group at all. I... haven't felt this comfortable buying a car - ever. No need to play games, they will do what they can to get you an even better deal than you thought you'd get. Unprompted, as they tried different lenders, etc they were able to get payments further down and passed those savings to me, rather than keeping them for the dealership. I definitely recommend.

March 21, 2016

So I was a little hesitant to drive almost 40 minutes away for a car. But after weeks of searching Cars.com -- there were few places which held the Jeep... Cherokee I desired. So after placing a call to Payless - I spoke to Ali (the salesman) and he assured me the truck was available. Due to my credit situation not being the best - wanted to ensure I would be approved before making the drive.. And I was. When I arrived I was greeted with the car sitting in front; as promised. I was offered to test drive other cars as well. Never once did I feel pressured to purchase this particular car - or any car off the lot. So after my purchase -- as I was cleaning out my old car - Mark, the finance manager, comes out to let me know that he was able to get an even better loan and made my payments almost $50 lower than what was originally offered. I would have to say -- if you are in need of a car - take a drive down to Payless Auto!

January 17, 2016

Great place to buy a used car. I promised to write a review 4.5 years ago. I didn't want to write review wright the way, I wanted to wait and see how is... my car going to behave. So here I am. Back in September 2011 I bought a 2004 Impala. Car was and still is in a great shape. After I bought it I took it to my mechanic. He told me he have never seen the car this clean with this milage it 78k miles and she was almost 8 years. I love my car very much. Buying process was quick and easy. Thank you guys. P.S. I just started shopping for a never Impala. 2011-2012. When you have one I will stop buy.