Payless Car Sales

32 reviews

May 6, 2020

Mike and Alie great experience. Thanks for your help. I will recommend this place. No 4-6 hours sitting around. Thanks again for everything, you guys are... great.

February 15, 2020

If you are looking for a car, please please please go here!!! I never had such an amazing experience. See mike or tamer. Truly such nice people and will... make you feel comfortable. This was the easiest car buying experience and so pleasant. I’m so happy and will recommend them to all my friends and family.

• January 4, 2019

I would absolutely recommend this dealership! The young lady in service is always so helpful and a delight to deal with. Everyone is very honest and respectful.... My husband and I have gotten two cars and couldn’t be happier! If you need any help ask for Mona! She is the best!

April 10, 2019

Shopping for a car at Payless Car Sales was amazing, thanks to all the Tamer. He was honest and upfront! From start to finish, I was very pleased!!

March 22, 2019

Payless just gets it right. They recognize you when you go back. They remember you. They value you. We’ve bought several cars from this team. They’re... a gracious group who work hard and want to make sure that you have a great experience and get you into a great car. Mike, Charlie and Mitch are wizards with the numbers. Tamer is the guy you gotta see when you want to get a strong, solid opinion of what to buy. If you deal with Service, Mona and Chris are very helpful and will take their time to talk to you. What can I say? They promise to deliver and deliver on that promise. I’m thrilled to be a multiple car customer of Payless. The people there are just fantastic.

January 3, 2019

The woman in service was seducing my husband. And smiled in my face a week later causght her in her work place garage withy husband... They reallly need... a whole new staff.. Because her Boss that she said was her boss named Angel was someone elses boyfriend.

June 22, 2018

Tamer was great!! Everyone there was very easy to work with. They worked their butts off to get me a car. Everyone is very kind and hard working!! Definitely... will go back as soon as I’m able to get a newer car!!

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! We work very hard to match our customers with the best bank financing available. I made sure Tamer got the... recognition he deserved. Hope to see you again soon!! Thanks again, Mike Onions

June 13, 2018

I never been more happier. No haggling, caring and wanted to make sure I could get what I wanted at the price wanted. Thank you!!!!

Thank you so much for the great review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your new purchase! Lots of luck and think of us when it's time for yo...ur next car!!

October 13, 2016

So happy with Albert and Russell. They both made my car buying experience exceptional. Very informative and helpful. Was running short on time after getting... financing through my bank and they had all my paperwork ready as soon as I got back so that I could make it to work on time. Would definitely recommend you to friends and family and have done so on several occasions. Thanks guys

April 28, 2016

excellent place to buy a car thank you to the Payless staff ......