Auto Connection

Frank was very patient and kept me in the loop the entire

Frank was very patient and kept me in the loop the entire time during the process!!! Customer service was SUPERB!!!

If you ever need a car stop by Auto connection Manassas.

If you ever need a car stop by Auto connection Manassas. Brandon and Jay will get you right!! You won’t regret it, easy and quick process.

Looking for a reliable car and the guys at auto

Looking for a reliable car and the guys at auto connection we’re very helpful and patient with me

3.0

Senior sales person Ken has no clue to Customer Service,

Senior sales person Ken has no clue to Customer Service, he's horrible Service Manager Kevin is delightful Service techs are poor

4.0

Yes Mr.

Yes Mr. Jay is a excellent worker and I give him 5stars for his work in getting me in a nice vehicle and the rest of the workers are very polite and respectful to the clients and that I give all pray s to them workers here at Auto Connection in Massnass Virginia

I have to be honest, my family and I read a bunch

I have to be honest, my family and I read a bunch negative reviews so I was very hesitant and skeptical about purchasing. I am happy that I went with my gut and gave this company a shot because I left out a happy customer and would recommend them 10/10 to anyone shopping for a vehicle! They are about their word 1,000%

Beginning to end.

Beginning to end. Awesome customer service. Helped me find not only a better car than I thought I could get but a payment that meets my means. Get your moneys worth over here for sure.

Great experience!

Great experience! Helpful & Knowledgeable highly recommend 5 stars! They will work with you. Special thanks to Mikey and Jay for their assistance. I can't stress enough how grateful I am for everyone and their efforts that the whole team is put into helping me find a vehicle. I am grateful.

Amazing!

Amazing! I worked with Jared Dechabert, he answered every question I needed answered and made sure I was comfortable with my new car! I recommended him to all of my friends!

Great group of guys here!

Great group of guys here!! I really appreciate all the help I received. Buying a car can be stressful but they made it a smooth process. Orlando was great and very professional! And I’m thankful for the others that even helped keep my son occupied. Thanks guys!!