Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

162 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2019

overall, the service and the service tech was totally satisfying and we were pleased with everything no complaints and will recommend the business ... to others looking for a toyota

That's great to hear, Roy! We are truly happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for the opportunity to earn your business. We grea...tly appreciate it!

February 12, 2019

Bridget and Devlyn were both fantastic in helping me get the exact vehicle that I wanted and making sure that things were as painless as possible after... my original truck was totaled in an accident. I had to fly in to Wichita and she picked me up at the airport and just made it a very pleasant buying experience and a big relief.

We are truly happy you had a great experience with our team, Dante! We strive to provide a fun and stress-free car buying experience for all of our cu...stomers! Thank you so much for the kind words and the five star experience. We greatly appreciate it!

• July 6, 2017

Thank you Garret and the other man (sorry I forgot your name) you two were great! Made the buying process fast and easy for this first time buyer. I left... happy and satisfied with the service you provided!

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

February 9, 2019

Professional service in a timely manner. Car was ready to go when promised. Service advisor did a good job explaining work done and making us feel comfortable... in the waiting area.

That's great to hear, Nancy! We are truly happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle repair needs. W...e greatly appreciate it and were more than happy to help!

February 5, 2019

So I’ve never gone to the dealership for repairs before so didn’t know what to expect. I had a lot of recalls that needed work and also a diagnostic problem.... Leeson helped get things rolling and got exactly everything thing done that I needed. The techs there are also on top of things it seems. Overall very happy with how they helped me!

That's great to hear, Jake! We are truly happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. We were more than... happy to help!

January 26, 2019

Great service, on time delivery very nice staff. They kept me updated by sending text messages, offered me a ride. The car was clean and ready.

That's great to hear, Jamal! We are truly happy you had a five star experience with us! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We g...reatly appreciate it!

January 25, 2019

Amazed by the up-to-date communication methods this shop used. Easy to stay in the loop with these guys! I even recieved a video of the completed car letting... me know pick up was ready.

That's great to hear, Mike! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our service department and that you liked the video! Thank you so ...much for the kind words and the glowing review. We greatly appreciate it!

January 22, 2019

The service was very good and professional. The video clip showing the checking process was awesome. The place was very clean. Waiting time was reasonable.

That's great to hear, Lee! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our service department! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to ...earn your business. We greatly appreciate the five star rating!

January 21, 2019

Shane is the man! He is Professional and Personable.... He help to get a part replaced that was still under warranty. Great customer service and short... wait time!

That's so wonderful to hear! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our team! Thank you so much for the five star rating and for shar...ing your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate it!

January 16, 2019

A little disappointed that I missed my 2 yr free service by 2 months, but it was my fault.. I have purchased several Toyota’s from Eddy’s,... and always satisfied with the vehicles and service. The only place I’d even consider to buy from. Keep up the good work.

Hi Bill, we are truly happy you had a great experience with our team! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for being a loyal customer. It m...eans a lot to us!