Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

3.6
  • Oil change

Scott always take good care of us every time we come in for service

Thank you for the review!

Scott always take good care of us every time we come in for service

Thank you for the review!

• Very professional

Took my truck in for routine oil change and inspection. They were very professional and very fast.

• Amazing

• Amazing

• Oil change went well.

Oil change went well. & the waiting was easy within the facility.

Oil change went well. & the waiting was easy within the facility.

• Sunroof Problem

I am sorry this wasn't a good experience for you. If you would like, you can call 316-618-2324 and they will be able to help get this sorted out!

Came in and didn't fix anything at all, useless. I came in and wasted so much time thinking they. Like fix it but they didn't do anything? Disappointed

• Terrible experience

Horrible experience two days ago. Took 45 minutes to be able to test drive the ONLY vehicle we came in to look at. Told them from the beginning we were not buying, just starting our shopping process. 2 hours later, with screaming kids in the back seat, I finally fled when the sales manager went inside to try to get me 30k on my trade in..... which is several thousand more than what the car was worth brand new. They would not listen to me or my husband when we told them we were not buying. I will not buy from this dealership, I will not buy the vehicle I was looking at, and I wrote a complaint to Toyota's head quarters, who just offered to put me back in touch with a manager at this company. If you like high pressure sales, go ahead and be my guest.

• Unprofessional, what is going on here?

Went in with a friend to try and buy a vehicle, the salesmen were green, they often sought the advice of sales managers and decision makers. Couldn't answer simple questions about Toyota vehicles. The sales people here are not empowered to make decisions and are very disorganized. I can't recommend this to friends and relatives, you get tossed around like a volleyball. We were there on two separate occasions and made little progress. Couldn't get a straight answer! My suggestion is to avoid this dealership and find one where the salespeople are professional and considerate of your time. Despite the decent cars it's not worth it to put up with their salespeople. Save yourself a lot of time and grief and go to Mazda or Subaru. Both in Wichita leave this dealership in the dust. Send in a secret shopper and see what I mean.

• Satisfied

That is great to hear! Thank you for the review!

Our experience was exceptional. Michael was excellent at understanding what we could afford and worked hard to find something that would work. At the same time, he was not pushy, but down to earth.

That is great to hear! Thank you for the review!

• They made it happen!

Thank you for your review! That is great to hear!

If you are in the market for a new or used car go see Tim Cars over at the Toyota dealership. He works extremely hard to get you the best deal and in the car that is best for you and your family. He was extremely helpful and considerate of our needs and demands when it came to the car that was best suited for us. The best experience I've had at a car dealership ever and highly recommend dealing with Tim Cars for any of you potential buyers.

Thank you for your review! That is great to hear!