Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

256 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2020

Absolutely love the fact that they text while I am there to let me know who is taking care of me, what they find and then send me a video showing what... I need. Excellent service!

Hi Jana! We're happy to hear from you! We're glad our service department exceeded your expectations! We greatly appreciate your five-star rating and v...aluable feedback!

February 13, 2020

Great customer communication, easy to book an sppointment, kept me up to date on repair time they the day. The only thing I still have to wrap my head... around is the $100 diagnostic fee.

Hi Tim! Thank you for taking your time and leaving us a 5-star review and feedback! We appreciate it greatly!

• July 6, 2017

Thank you Garret and the other man (sorry I forgot your name) you two were great! Made the buying process fast and easy for this first time buyer. I left... happy and satisfied with the service you provided!

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

January 27, 2020

It was about 2hours which is typical of any place you go for oil change. I was satisfied with the whole process especially the part that they used video... to show me how they were servicing the car. That was awesome

Hi Eva! We are truly happy you were satisfied with your visit and that you enjoyed our service video! Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehic...le maintenance needs. We greatly appreciate the kind words and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

December 12, 2019

Service dept. is always friendly and efficient. I appreciate shuttle service to get me to work and pick me up to take me back to Eddys.

Hi Gary! It's so nice to hear from you! We're happy to learn of your great experience with our service department! We were more than happy to help. Th...ank you for the kind review and the five star rating. We hope you have a great weekend!

November 30, 2019

I recently purchased a new car that was everything I wanted thanks to Mitch. Eddy's has great customer service and the warranties available are awesome.... Mitch made buying a new car a great experience and they even give you a free tank of gas before driving off the lot.

Hi Meg! It's so nice to hear from you! We're glad Mitch provided you with a great car buying experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to leav...e us a positive review. We greatly appreciate the five star rating and hope you enjoy your new ride!

November 25, 2019

Jessie was really awesome even though I didn’t go through with the purchase he was really helpful and was very patient with me. Thanks once again

You are more than welcome, Stephene! We're happy you had a great shopping experience with our team, Jesse! Even when you're not ready to buy, we are s...till happy to answer all of your questions. Thank you so much for the kind review and the five star rating. We greatly appreciate it!

November 19, 2019

Mitchell was awesome to work with. Great customer service. Answering all of my questions and providing information that was very helpful. Friendly and... attentive staff.

That's wonderful to hear, Katie! We are truly happy Mitchell took great care of you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive revi...ew. We greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

November 8, 2019

joel Gallegos was an awesome help with the whole process! We are really thankful for him. From day 1 he was great and very friendly.

That's wonderful to hear, Ms. Jei! We are truly happy to learn of your great experience with our sales team! Joel is great to work with and we're grat...eful to have him on our team! Thank you so much for the kind review and the five star rating. We greatly appreciate your business!

September 29, 2019

Rude, overprice, don't waste your time. Make some phone calls within 200 miles avoid the hassle. They are not there to make profit, they are ready to... take your arm and legs anytime

Hi Ethan, we are truly sorry you feel this way about our dealership. We value you as our customer and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to mend... our relationship. Would you mind reaching out to our Customer Relations Manager, Ashley, at 316-652-2122? We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your visit with us and hope to hear from you soon.