Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

223 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 16, 2019

Lesson is a very good maitence person. Very knowledgeable and attentive. He answered my questions. He is kind and considerate. I was in and out in... an acceptable time.

July 15, 2019

Awesome respectful and great deals. Dylan Gutierriz is like family to your needs. My sons enjoyed the experience and plan to get their cars from Eddy's

• July 6, 2017

Thank you Garret and the other man (sorry I forgot your name) you two were great! Made the buying process fast and easy for this first time buyer. I left... happy and satisfied with the service you provided!

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

July 9, 2019

Service was able to get to me quickly when I really needed it. My brakes had air in the lines and although they were slowly fixing/pushing the air out... on their own, service at Eddy's took my vehicle in and flushed and bled lines

Hi Richard! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our service department! We were more than happy to get you taken care of in a timely ma...nner! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle repair needs. We greatly appreciate it!

July 5, 2019

We went in for an oil change and a recall on our 4-runner. Tim Brown displayed great customer service with the willingness to make sure we were satisfied.... Thank you (Tim Brown) for always showing us great customer service. Also we got a notification regarding a video of our oil change / randomized vehicle inspection (very professional) no other dealership displays this kind of atmosphere. Thank you.

Hi there! We are truly happy you had the best experience with our service department! Tim Brown is wonderful to work with and we're grateful to have h...im on our team. Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle repair needs. We greatly appreciate the kind words and the five star rating! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

July 2, 2019

Fast and friendly, precise and professional. Makes it easy and stress-free to know you and your vehicle will always receive such great care! Thank you... again Eddy's of Wichita!

You are more than welcome! Thank YOU for choosing us for your vehicle repair needs! We greatly appreciate the kind words and hope you have a great res...t of your week!

June 22, 2019

Although I was unable to find what I needed at this time, Santana Miller provided personalized customer service and it was a pleasure working with her.... She truly cares about the customer and not just the sale and I will definitely be more likely to revisit Eddy Jones, and more specifically, Santana Miller.

Hi there! We're sorry we didn't have what you were looking for during your visit, but we are happy that Santana took such great care of you! Thank you... for sharing your feedback with us! Please let us know how we can further assist you.

June 22, 2019

Thanks for a great car buying experience. Friendly and professional staff. Attentive to detail. Follow up after the purchase. Very good experience. Will... return to Eddy’s for future purchases.

That's what we like to hear, Mark! We are truly happy your car buying experience with us was a great one! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback ...with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

June 21, 2019

They were thorough and timely with the service and kept me updated on the progress. The man I dealt with was friendly, professional and informative.

That's great to hear, Denise! We are truly happy you had a wonderful experience with our service department! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicl...e repair needs. We were more than happy to help!

June 16, 2019

They paid close attention to details. They were Efficient with time and noticed. I l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

That's great to hear! We're happy our team took great care of you in a timely manner! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We greatly ...appreciate the five star rating!