Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Found me a used truck in just a couple days.

Just bought a 2021 used Tacoma. Great experience. Justice was my sales person. His boss and him. Got me the price I was looking for. Everything went smoothly. Have NEVER felt this good about a Dealer and employees Keep it up Justice. Thanks

1.0

Deceptive Sales and Warranty

Deceptive sales and warranty.Was walking out and told if signing I could buy a warranty ,which was thousands of dollars. Warranty was for life of loan(24 months only after calling company,bumper to bumper,Camera not covered)Back up camera was promised to fix wasn't and told to bring in.Found out its not covered as promised. Paid twice the amount for SUV than other car dealerships.They are not honest.Darren and Dane.Car insurance area was only honest area.

I absolutely loathe the car buying process but:

I absolutely loathe the car buying process but I love cars/trucks and purchase frequently. I recently had the opportunity to help my sister buy a car which presented a unique situation given a less than perfect credit history. Due to my Husband and I’s extensive purchasing experience I knew I wanted to get someone involved that cared about the buyer and wouldn’t play games. That person was Justice DeLaRosa. My sister filled her credit application out on a Sunday and was driving home in her new car by Saturday. She’s not local and most everything was easily done over the phone. Justice worked with one of his financial managers and several other sales professionals to procure funding and insurance in her price range. I’ve been involved in several car purchases and what makes Justice different from all other sales reps I’ve used is his immediate communication and professionalism. Even after the deal was closed he was highly responsive. Communication like this is critical and it really makes a difference when dealing with so many moving parts. Because of Justice and his team, my sister is NOT driving one of those busted cars from the no “credit no problem” Broadway dealerships and it won’t be breaking down in 6 months from purchase. Further, her on time payments will help her to rebuild her credit history. I had an opportunity to take a look at the car before she got there. I was instantly moved that my sister would finally own a decent car and the strain of visiting family might not involve the comment “can’t, car won’t make it”. I literally cried and gave him a hug. I am no easy person to please when it comes to the car buying process. In fact I’d venture to say most salesmen in the area die a little inside when my Husband and I walk in. It’s not that we’re mean people, we just don’t play the games. If you’re in that boat, go see Justice DeLaRosa at Eddy’s Toyota of Wichita, KS!

Go for it!

Was nervous at first since I went on for a 4+ hour drive for a test drive. But man, they’re exceptional, great service, very helpful, smooth process. Justice helped me a lot in getting an awesome first car!

Getting a new RAV4

I was very impressed with Adam and the whole team at Eddy Toyota. The process of getting a new car was made very simple and low stress. I like my new RAV4.

Never expect the process will go very smooth

I got my brand new car with all paperwork done in less than 3 hrs 💪💪 Great people great service thank you 😊👍 plz ask for William

Great!

I only have great things to say about this dealership. I live in Texas, and was looking for a hard to find 2021 Tundra. I had been looking for about 1 month. Justice Delarosa called me within minutes of my inquiry and was genuinely excited to tell me that he had one scheduled to be delivered! Justice was polite and a good listener. We had a deal done on my trade-in and the new truck within 20 minutes (all over phone and text). Justice worked on it and beat my credit union interest rate too! No games, no “take it to my manager”, no BS. Justice just made a deal that I was happy with. Ray in finance was great too, it was EASY. The finance guys sometimes are the “bad-cop”…not Ray. He listened, he did not try to hard sell me on anything. He took “no” as my answer on extended warranty, and efficiently got my documents to me via docusign. He took several phone calls from me and patiently walked me through the process. Justice texted me throughout my entire buying process, and let me know as soon as my truck was delivered. He made me feel so comfortable about purchasing a car sight unseen, not in stock yet, and two states away. I drove to Kansas with my trade, was treated nicely by everyone at the dealership, met Justice, met Ray, we swapped keys and I drove home. My note was paid off on my trade before I got home. No stress, no games, no re-negotiations, it was just a very pleasant experience.

Eddy’s in Wichita for your Toyota & mine!

Eddy’s has serviced my car several times over the years, and I always call for an appointment when I’m in town. If I have concerns about the car, I let them know. They always take care of my car and I am a happy camper! They review everything with me, so I know what’s been done and I think they try to pair customers with the same advisors from visit to visit, which is really nice. I would definitely recommend Eddy’s to anyone who owns or drives a Toyota!

Great customer service we will be back to this dea

Jared did help me very good. We ordered a new vehicle and came in super quick. We will send all of our family out here.

Wonderful Experience

The whole experience was fantastic! Darin worked with my and my daughters and was able to get us the car we were looking for and a trade-in that worked for us! He was compassionate and listened to ALL our questions. We will definitely use him again in our next car buying experience!