Indy Auto Source

201 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 27, 2021

We bought our first RV from Indy Auto Source. Due to COVID we could not travel to review the unit before we bought it. We put a lot of faith in Craig... and he delivered the perfect RV to us in Atlanta and we were not disappointed. We will recommend Craig to our friends and to anyone who inquires about the RV. The transition was flawless.

April 24, 2021

Great family owned business. Knowledgeable and very straight forward. Would definitely recommend and go back for another vehicle!! A no stress , fast... easy experience. Quality vehicles.

• August 14, 2019

Craig has sold us several cars over the years and they have all been great cars. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles he buys and sells. When... we have an issue with any of our cars, we call him first. If he can’t fix it, he knows who can and for a fair price. We love doing business with someone who is honest, fair and really knows cars!

April 24, 2021

Very good car buying experience. Luis is a top notch young man and was a pleasure to work with. Although he had a full plate to do around the lot he was... very helpful and accommodating. No extra dealer fees, no non sense type of transaction. If you stop by be sure to check out the office complete with vintage car memorabilia, pin ball machine a pony for the kids to ride!

April 16, 2021

Super easy to recommend Indy Auto source; they take of all the details, so you don't have to! Go see Craig and the guys; you won't regret it!

April 1, 2021

Came in after hours they were happy to help us. Let us go for a test drive there was no rush We will go back again

March 30, 2021

I went there to test drive a specific car I found online. It is in amazing condition because it was born and raised in Florida. It didn't have to deal... with the salt that we use on the roads here in Indiana. The salesman was very kind and didn't pressure us into buying the car. He also made it easy to agree on a price because neither one of us wanted to go through the song and dance of negotiating a price. There is no doubt in my mind that I would go back if I even need another car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend. The vintage items that they had at the dealership were also an interesting plus.

August 30, 2020

I was looking for a particular car in great shape. I use it to travel and am stuck in my ways! Found it on this lot in nearly new condition even though... it was 15 years old. Easy transaction, very pleasant experience.

June 24, 2020

My wife and I just picked up our Tiffin 28 RV last week from Craig. We weren't able to pick it up until about a week after the sale. Many sellers forget... your name as soon as they have your money. Not Craig. When we arrived, there was our newly washed and waxed RV. We live in Chicago and it is about a 4 hour drive. Craig offered to drive the RV about 90 minutes north so we didn't have to make the full 4 hour drive each way. Again, this was a full week after we had paid for the coach. Craig is building a business through a rock solid reputation and going the extra mile. He removed the stress from the transaction and was honest with me about everything from start to finish. That's hard to find these days! Thanks Craig!!

June 19, 2020

Craig answered all my questions and concerns about owning a used motorhome. His advice and recommendations are outstanding. He even encouraged me and told... me how to inspect when we located a good unit that met our requirements from another dealer out of state. So he helped sell my car and sold a car to me that is motorhome towable. Craig's service, no pressure friendliness, and advice are amazing.