Indy Auto Source

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(317) 800-6991 (317) 800-6991

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best dealership ever

I got a great deal oh my car and on my finance they are so good go down there Because they’re the best You should go to about your car because they give you a good deal and they work with you and they help you find a bank

The Happy Camper

Our first time ever buying a camper on-line, from another state, from someone we did not know! He had the camper we wanted, on his lot. We did find this camper after hours. Craig’s quick response via text, then follow up phone call, was the deal sealer! He took us through the purchase and the delivery to our site in Tennessee, flawlessly. Upon delivery, he gave us a comprehensive overview of the camper specifications that exceeded our expectations. We are very thankful we found him and we look forward to future business with him. If only all dealers were this professional! We purchased this camper for my brother’s use, he is now “The Happy Camper.”

RV purchase

We bought our first RV from Indy Auto Source. Due to COVID we could not travel to review the unit before we bought it. We put a lot of faith in Craig and he delivered the perfect RV to us in Atlanta and we were not disappointed. We will recommend Craig to our friends and to anyone who inquires about the RV. The transition was flawless.

Great Experience

Great family owned business. Knowledgeable and very straight forward. Would definitely recommend and go back for another vehicle!! A no stress , fast easy experience. Quality vehicles.

Low Key - No Pressure Family Business

Very good car buying experience. Luis is a top notch young man and was a pleasure to work with. Although he had a full plate to do around the lot he was very helpful and accommodating. No extra dealer fees, no non sense type of transaction. If you stop by be sure to check out the office complete with vintage car memorabilia, pin ball machine a pony for the kids to ride!

Wonderful experience!

Super easy to recommend Indy Auto source; they take of all the details, so you don't have to! Go see Craig and the guys; you won't regret it!

late night shopper

Came in after hours they were happy to help us. Let us go for a test drive there was no rush We will go back again

Great quality cars

I went there to test drive a specific car I found online. It is in amazing condition because it was born and raised in Florida. It didn't have to deal with the salt that we use on the roads here in Indiana. The salesman was very kind and didn't pressure us into buying the car. He also made it easy to agree on a price because neither one of us wanted to go through the song and dance of negotiating a price. There is no doubt in my mind that I would go back if I even need another car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend. The vintage items that they had at the dealership were also an interesting plus.

Particular car in great shape for my travels!

I was looking for a particular car in great shape. I use it to travel and am stuck in my ways! Found it on this lot in nearly new condition even though it was 15 years old. Easy transaction, very pleasant experience.

What a great experience!!

My wife and I just picked up our Tiffin 28 RV last week from Craig. We weren't able to pick it up until about a week after the sale. Many sellers forget your name as soon as they have your money. Not Craig. When we arrived, there was our newly washed and waxed RV. We live in Chicago and it is about a 4 hour drive. Craig offered to drive the RV about 90 minutes north so we didn't have to make the full 4 hour drive each way. Again, this was a full week after we had paid for the coach. Craig is building a business through a rock solid reputation and going the extra mile. He removed the stress from the transaction and was honest with me about everything from start to finish. That's hard to find these days! Thanks Craig!!