Skip to main content

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat of Winchester

2020 state dealer award View 2 awards
2020 state dealer award
2020 consumer dealer award

Safford is the place to go!!

This is the fourth car me and my husband have purchased from Safford. Its always a great experience. I highly recommend using sales person Bailey. She did her best to get us into the car we wanted. She's very friendly and very motivated to get you what you want!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your very kind feedback. We're delighted to hear that you happy with the service that you receive from our team and that you are loyal customer of ours here at Safford of Winchester. We'll be sure to thank Bailey for providing you with wonderful service on your recent visit. If there anything else that we can help you with, please let us know!

Thanks

Thank you peppy mills in assisting me in my new truck he was very understanding of what I was looking for and found the price range I was looking for thanks again peppy

Dealer response

We're delighted to hear that you are happy with the service that you received from our team. If there is ever anything else that we can assist you with, please always feel free to let us know. Thanks again and congratulations!

Great Service!

Awesome customer service and helpful information was provided! Great place for a first time vehicle purchase. They treat you like people not a dollar sign!

Dealer response

Hi Axel Perez! We are absolutely delighted to hear about your experience at our dealership. It's always a great feeling when we see feedback from a happy and satisfied customer. Please Always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with. Congratulations on your purchase, we hope that you are enjoying it!

Theresa

I want to give a shout out to Curtis Jones at Safford of Winchester. Curtis was exceptionally helpful with my purchase of a used car. He was up front with me on all questions I asked and I believe he was genuine with his answers. If your looking for a new or used car go see Curtis, he won't steer you wrong. Thank you Curtis!

Dealer response

We are absolutely thrilled to that, Theresa. Thank you for your kind review. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with.

4.0

Great help!

Good experience! The guy helped me out as much as possible to get the price in the range I needed for my budget! Would recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind feedback, Kate!

Easy Deal

Very easy to deal with. We found our truck online at Stafford that we couldn’t find anywhere else. Made the deal through texting and Megan made it easy to buy our new truck.

Dealer response

That's really great to hear Terry! Thank you for your kind feedback. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with. Congratulations again on your purchase, we hope that you are enjoying it!

Radiator issue

What more could I say awesome experience from the time I drove in to the time I left. I left very pleased with their servicr

Dealer response

We are delighted to hear that Tim, thank you! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Easy to work with

Found a vehicle there (Ram 3500 LB) that was difficult to find. They worked with me over email/calls to determine a fair trade and price. Very smooth and quick buying process once I got to dealer. They kept their side of the deal and I kept mine. Great experience , great truck

Dealer response

We're glad to hear that we were able to assist you and that you are happy with the service that you were provided. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Purchased a Challenger

I drove 200 miles to Safford Dodge in Winchester, Va. in order to buy my dream car, 2020 Challenger 50th Anniversary Edition. Overall it was a fantastic buying experience. Our salesman, Mitch, was great to work with. He made sure all our paperwork was ready when we arrived and the Challenger was in immaculate condition. Mitch took the time to explain all the great features of the car. The dealership facilities were top notch. This dealership employs some of the most professional and friendly people I have ever met. I highly recommend Safford Dodge!

Dealer response

Hi Ken! We really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with!

Great experience

This was such a great experience. Tim Campbell helped us the minute we walked in. There was NO pressure at all, at any time. He listened, made sure we got what we wanted, and the whole experience was less than 2 hours (we told him we had to be an hr away by a certain time and he got it all done very quick). We had unique circumstances and the finance and him worked with us, gave us options, and got us what we wanted. I couldnt have asked for more. I hate when I feel pressured or regret sitting there so long car after car with salesman trying to show me everything I said I hate and trying to talk me into it. It was so refreshing it was no bs'in aroundand quick and to the point. Such a breath of fresh air. Would definitely recommend and will come back in the future!!!

Dealer response

Hi Kira! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are happy with the service that you received from Tim and the rest of our team. Your satisfaction is truly our top priority. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with. Congratulations again on your purchase, we hope that you are enjoying it!