Skip to main content

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Fiat of Winchester

2020 state dealer award View 2 awards
2020 state dealer award
2020 consumer dealer award

Wouldn't shop anywhere else!

Given the crazy events with this virus, most of the day was spent over the phone making sure every little detail was right. The nicest sales team and managers out of ANY of my vehicle buying experiences. Absolutely love the 2017 Ram I rode away with.

Dealer response

Josh, we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you received. Congratulations again, we hope you're enjoying your new truck!

2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara purchase

Need to better adhere to COVID-19 protection protocols to protect the public and employees. General sales area protective precautions not employed. Document/ Finanical dept. did take needed precautions. Thank You. Excellent purchase experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. Your feedback is very important to us and has been given to management to look into. Congratulations on your purchase! Please let us know if there is ever anything else that we can do for you. We hope that you're enjoying it :)

Dodge

I was blown away with the friendliness and how they were very helpful n getting me what I would like and enjoy to drive for a long time

Dealer response

That's so great to hear! We're glad to know that we were able to assist you and that you are happy with your purchase. Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with! Congratulations again :)

Could not be happier!

Had a fabulous time buying my car here. I’ve had Fiat’s before and bought my last one in Manhattan.... well never again! This location could not have been friendlier or more helpful. They set me up with exactly what I wanted and I love it even more than I thought I would. I’ll come here for everything from now on.

Dealer response

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Wonderful experience

I had the most amazing experience while buying my husband's new car. Mike H. Was awesome. He understood that this was a surprise for Kevin and did everything that he could to help me keep it that way. He also made the trip to Springfield from Winchester to pick up the car so that I could have it the same day. The look on my husbands face when he got the keys to his dream car was unforgettable.

Dealer response

Sheri, we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with out dealership. It's always good to hear when our clients are so happy with their experience and even more when they get their "dream car"! Please always feel free to let us know if there is ever anything else that we can assist you with. Congratulations again, we hope you and your husband are enjoying it!

Don’t waste your time going elsewhere!

I would however like to extend my sincere appreciation for the experience I had at your dealership. It made the 75 mile drive well worth it. In my many years of buying vehicles, the service your dealership provided was unprecedented. Errance was the most professional, confident, and polite salesperson I have ever worked with and he’s probably half their age. Errance will succeed in the industry, there’s no doubt; I cannot praise him enough, and my wife and son loved working with him. I am a very difficult customer and Errance in my opinion went above and beyond to help us out. I wish I could provide you some feedback that was helpful, but your entire staff knocked it out of the park. When I’m in the market again, I will drive from Fredericksburg to your dealership, it’s that good. Regards, Kevin

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership. It's so great to hear that you were completely satisfied with your experience. Please always feel free to let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. Congratulations again, we hope you're enjoying it!

Jeep renegade

My experience was great! They were very patient with me for it was almost closing time and had been a long day trying to find me a vehicle. Jaimie was professional with a nice and even mannerism that was tops in my making my decision. Would definitely recommend to all!! Thanx!!

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with!

Ram 2500 4x4

Jamie Beans was our salesman he went far beyond our expectations and treated us like we were Someone important. We have felt with him before and it is always a true pleasure in the end.

Thanks Jeff!

Linda S

Wonderful service and attention to detail Very attentive and knowledgeable. Love my new car and would recommend the dealership to anyone. Great service and friendly

Thanks Linda!

Used Truck Purchaser

Safford of Winchester was an excellent experience. Roger Verburg made it a very easy decision for me to purchase my truck. The deal was seamless and I’m very happy with my purchase.

Thank you!