Mercedes-Benz of Coconut Creek

467 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 16, 2020

I have over 10 driving going to many Mercedes Benz facilities I find the Coconut Creek Facility meets all the requirements that get the job done right.... The Staff listens with a smile that will make you come back over and over again. Hats off to a well maintained team of people. I have always bring a smiile and I left with a smile.? ps BIG THANK to service Liz

Timothy, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we l...ook forward to your next visit!

February 15, 2020

First of all, Ryan Fresquez, very polite, friendly, you need more advisors like him.

Hi Ronald, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alw...ays happy to help!

• March 20, 2016

All the staff at Coconut Mercedes listens to the customers needs. Very well prepared in all phases of an outstanding dealership. I have been driving forty... years plus and this dealership is best i have ever dealt with.

I am a new customer (just moved). Treated wonderfully

Brenda, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we h...ope you'll consider us again in the future!

February 13, 2020

It?s always awesome when I bring my car in for service. Rick and Mary are phenomenal! I enjoy the friendly service and my questions are always answered.

Nadilia, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Again, we appreciate you... here at Mercedes-Benz of Coconut Creek and we hope to be of service again in the future.

February 13, 2020

I have been going to MBCC for years! When it was time for me to purchase a new car, the sales persons went out of their way to make sure I could afford... my new car! The service people are always smiling, respectful, pleasant and professional. My service manager always addresses me by name! The service is always excellent - competence and consideration for my personal comfort. I couldn't be more pleased!

Julie, we appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Mercedes-Benz of Coconut Creek. If... there is anything more we can do for you, please don?t hesitate to reach out. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

February 12, 2020

Every thing was good until I got the car home. I ask every time I go in to have my tire pressure put 1lb above the standard so the tire pressure light... will not come on right away. They don't listen or won't do what I ask, as soon as I got home the tire pressure light came on again and won't go off, I am tired of waiting hours on end just for them to tell me it is fixed and then I get home and it is still the same as when I brought the car in.

Dennis, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to see we still earned four stars from you and we hope you will give us a chance to improve in the fut...ure. Please reach out to us directly if you have any questions. Take care!

February 10, 2020

Easy and fast services, people very funny, location close Frot my home

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Bernard! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Tha...nk you again for the review!

February 8, 2020

A real pleasure working with our salesman Mark. Appreciated the full inventory.

Richard, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

February 6, 2020

I made an advance appointment for my 10K Service (which I bought when I purchased the car and was very expensive). I was promised a Loaner car when making... the appointment. When I got to the dealership for my appointment; I was told there were no Loaner cars available. This is not the way to do business. Very disappointed. Would not recommend anybody.

Elliott, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, pl...ease contact our GM at (888) 204-2043 to discuss what we can do to help.