Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2019

I would not recommend this dealership because I bought an extended warranty from them and then cancelled it within the cancellation period. They have not... refunded my purchase after over 90 days. I have called the manager, Adrian several times, and he promised to give me my money back but never did. Now we're probably going to have to go to court.

March 12, 2018

What a great experience I had looking at one of their cars. There was no pressure to buy-buy-buy, and the salesperson’s knowledge of the car that I was... interested in AND all of their other cars was quite impressive. I’m on the fence about making my next purchase, since my current car is much loved by me; but when I do make a purchase, I hope to deal with Delta Autogroup.

• November 12, 2012

This has been the smoothest, most comfortable car-buying experince ever! Everyone at Delta Auto was friendly and very accomodating. There was no pressure... at all (unlike most car dealerships). I bought a beautiful BMW X3!! Definetely recommend! Thank you Delta Auto Group!!

February 18, 2018

They were a pleasure to work with. My son came in and looked at the car, confirmed he liked it and I came in after. They deal nicely with both myself and... my 21 year old son. They answered all our questions and were very pleasant. And as an extra treat - they found the second key and gave it to us, even though they had said there was only one. We hope to do business together again in the future.

January 2, 2018

This was literally the easiest experience I had buying a car. Larry is a straight shooter and got me the deal I wanted. I was in and out in less than an... hour and a half! Love my new (used) Mini Cooper!

August 26, 2017

We drove from Houston for 5+hours to see a car we saw on their website. Got there and spent 5 mins with a salesperson and was kicked out because he thinks... we can't afford their 25k car. My husband and I own a 50k and a 75k cars. Since we didn't dress flashy or wearing big blings, they didn't even want to talk to us. We like the car and ask if they can negotiate on price, he said "well, if you can't afford it then we can't do anything for you!" Before we can say anything, he got up and told us "have a great trip back" sarcastically. Another salesperson on our way out asked why didn't we buy the car, we explained the situation. He just laughed and rolled him eyes said "it is what it is. Just go somewhere else!" We have bought 5+ cars in the past and have never dealt with any dealer that is so disrespectful. They will only work with "rich looking" people. If you look poor(even though you are not", they treat you like you a bag of trash. I can't trust buying cars from those people.

June 17, 2017

Indeed the process was poor at best. I will NEVER purchase from this dealer again. The Owner, F&I guy and the knucklehead who submitted the deal are all... not professional. Make sure that you have your own financing when you get here. These people are very slow and not informed!

May 20, 2017

Very straight forward buying process. If you know what you're looking for, and you know what a good price is, then you can make the deal work here very... quickly. I've had my daughters car for 3 months now and no issues at all. For peace of mind, I took it into the dealer for a top to bottom inspection and they said it was in great shape. Would definitely consider buying another car from Delta.

May 7, 2017

Found the car I was looking for ...no haggle ...Steve @ (972) 734-1090 answered all my questions, sent me all I requested about the car, advised me of... all cost involved...was very involved with the sale from when he answered the phone till the car was delivered to me in Florida. I will call him again before I shop for another car. Thank you Steve......... Jack Ohlrich

May 3, 2017

Bought a 2012 Acura TL yesterday, overall it was a great experience. No Pressure, no weird vibes, just easy normal conversations. I found the car on... cars.com and dropped in to see it a couple days ago. Steve was easy going, answered all my questions, and when I asked to drive it, he made it happen really quickly. I came back the next day and took it to my mechanic who checked it all out for me(Thanks Johnny @ T&L Auto) and everything was legit. Just needed new tires, an oil change, and new hydraulic arms that hold up the hood. Steve worked his connections and found me a great price on some new tires. He also found me a couple new hydraulic arms and said they would install them for me there. Great service, talk about making it an easy process! Steve even said he would order me a touch up pen to fix the few little nicks and scratches on the car. I will say, it has been along time since I had to buy a car, and I was a little nervous about finding a place on line, and not going to a "big" dealership. That said, so far it has been a great experience. I'm a big fan of follow through and getting the whole story, so once I have the tires, the pen, and the new arms put on, I will come back and edit this so y'all can know for sure that you can trust Steve and Delta Auto to deliver end to end with a stellar experience. More to come...