INFINITI of Warwick

79 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 13, 2019

I had a great experience with Bill Wise. He went out of his way to find me my perfect car! Everybody was polite at the dealership. Nobody was pushy.... Before I purchased my preowned car, they went over it from top to bottom, and kept me in the loop at all times. It is like new.

Janet, it's wonderful to see that Bill could assist you with finding the perfect car. We hope you enjoy it! Congratulations and please let us know if ...we can assist you again.

December 5, 2019

Sergio in the service department is top notch. He always clearly communicates the service needed. The repairs are always done well and in a timely manner.

Thank you for letting us know that Sergio and the team take great care of you and your vehicle. They will appreciate your feedback. You are next visit... is highly anticipated.

• January 25, 2020

Steve and the rest of the staff at INFINITI of Warwick were nothing short of amazing! The words I would use to describe the are unlike any other I would... use when thinking of buying a car. The entire process was explained to me step by step with no pressure or gimmicks at all! They were very fair and up front and Steve was the most genuine salesman I’ve ever worked with! I would highly recommend!

Ria, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are happy to hear that Steve was able to help you find a great car and was able to m...ake the overall experience at our dealership fun and stress-free. If you ever need help with your new ride, feel free to give us a call!

December 5, 2019

Infiniti Of Warwick was a great during my purchase of my QX60! They were very competitively priced and were not pushy at all. They made the car buying... process simple. My salesman Bill Wise was great to work with, keeping me informed throughout the process. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your great car-buying experience with Bill!! We hope you continue to love your brand new QX60, and we look ...forward to taking care of any of your auto needs in the future.

November 30, 2019

Recently brought my car into the dealership for a problem syncing my phone to the bluetooth system. During my visit, it was discovered that I had a malfunction... with the internal display control, which normally would not have been covered as the warranty had lapsed. Infiniti chose to make the repairs at no cost to me. We have been working with this service department for almost 5 years, since we purchased the vehicle; they are the best, hands down. Sergio Vaz, the service representative we usually work with, is absolutely the best!!

Thank you for the amazing review, Barbara. We will be sure to thank Sergio and the rest of the team for providing you with excellent service. Let us k...now if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit.

November 17, 2019

I routinely get my 2015 Q40 serviced here. Ron and Sergio are truly professional and knowledgeable. Service and repairs are always done promptly and... to my satisfaction.

Hector, Thank you for sharing your experience with Ron and Sergio! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! Please don't hesitate to re...ach out in the future if you need any further auto-related assistance.

October 31, 2019

I have bought several Infinitis from Infiniti of Warwick and always had them serviced at the dealership. Sergio Vaz and his team are outstanding. I have... never had to bring my vehicle back for inadequate service. I deal only with Segio because he is the best.

Anthony, thank you for the positive feedback! We are delighted to know that you are a loyal customer and that Sergio is always helpful with your servi...ce experiences. We look forward to any future visits.

July 19, 2019

Bill was great to work with throughout my time testing this car. Best experience I have ever had. He has integrity and works hard to help find the best... fit and even has great follow up after purchase.

Integrity is very important to our team. We try to meet all guests needs in a timely and accurate manner. Come back and see us soon.

June 15, 2019

The gentlemen working parts and service were extremely nice and professional They took my son's car in at last minute and returned it same day The... customer service in all aspects was amazing

Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you again in the future!

March 27, 2019

I just purchased the Q50 3.0T model from Steve Romjue. What a pleasant experience; it justified the cost of a new car purchase. The entire process was... effortless and rewarding. Each department was so cooperative and friendly. Exceptional customer service. Thank you Infiniti team!

Thank you for your review! We'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!