Hickory Used Car Superstore

Sunday Closed Closed
(828) 615-8041 (828) 615-8041

3.4

dissapprove

Very arrogant. Very aggravating. Not professional at all. 1-10 ? They are a double 00.

Dishonest

Dishonest, was told by a salesman a car would be held for me for the day so my husband could come look at it. We were paying CASH. Dealer called me an hour later and said the car was sold. Maybe you should NOT make promises you can't keep.

Women beaters

Tyler Lamont Hayden, 26, of 402 2nd St., in Morganton, was charged with misdemeanor assault on a female and simple assault or assault and battery. He was issued a $1,500 secured bond and released. His trial date was set for July 27.

Friendly, fast and affordable!

This is a friendly, no frills, no high pressure sales tactics place to by a used car at across the board great prices. Ask for Tim he will work to get your deal done and get you financed even with bad credit. They won't leave you high and dry if there are any issues. I've been treated with care and respect after having an issue with my vehicle right after my purchase. They gave me a loaner and fixed everything free of charge.

Great people, great prices.

We had a great experience at "HUCS" from the time we walked in until we drove out. Gary McGill was hilarious and very helpful. He pounded the pavement to get us into the car we wanted and did so professionally...with a comedic flair you don't see very much. For once we had fun while searching for our next vehicle purchase. We actually got our vehicle for less than KBB valued it at and it has an aftermarket Roush supercharger that cost around 7 grand from Roush....and that's minus the installation. To say Gary got us one heck of a deal is being modest, he did amazing. I would recommend him to my grandma so to say I recommend him to you is apparent. Anyone who couldn't get along with Gary probably has a stick somewhere South and to the rear that is quite uncomfortable, seriously. I found the whole staff to be welcoming, friendly, and ready to serve. Ramiro Garcia was amazing at closing the paperwork out and getting us on the road. He was friendly and very open to conversation. He wasn't the usual tight lipped manager we have met along the way. Great guys to have met. Great day folks, great place.

1.5

Terrible Experience... DISHONEST!

My wife and I established the condition of the car and agreed on a price with the Salesman. We drove 300 miles based on the representations of the Salesman that he put in writing. The Salesman and the Sales Manager agreed that the condition of the car was misrepresented to me. They changed their story several times (it was first covered in pollen so they could not see paint chips and then it was actually in the showroom; they had it for 60 days and then they had it for 6 months) I'm sure they considered me over the barrel because we had driven so far. Then on top of all this, they refused to refund my $500 deposit, much less compensate me for 12 hours on the road, there and back, all based on their admitted misrepresentation. They said their finance person was not available on a Saturday to refund the money... so I wonder who we would have dealt with had we bought the car. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE GUYS! Before submitting this review I reached out to the VP in charge to give him a chance to make it right... No response. They don't care about people or their reputation.

Great service!

Looking for a new car, and happened upon Hickory Used Car Superstore. As soon as i hit the door, i was greeted with smiles and it didn't take long for Alex Guthrie to find a car for me. Easy experience and excellent service! So happy with my new car and with Alex, Ken, and Ben's helping getting me in it!

A Great Experience!

After spending years settling for old fixer uppers, I wanted to see my husband in a newer truck that had room for our growing children. Knowing that our credit was less than typically ideal, we felt pretty discouraged. My mother recently purchased a new car from this dealership and recommended that we give them a try. Upon our first visit, I was introduced to Alex Guthrie. He was straight with us from the beginning, explained the process as we went along, and worked hard to get us a truck that fit our needs. The end of this story is a great blue Nissan Frontier! Thank you Alex!!!!

Great Seervice

I was in the market for a new vehicle and Joey at Hickory Used provide top notch service. I would highly recommend giving Hickory Used a try. Not only was Joey able to help me but the staff at Hickory Used treated me like I have know them for years. Great service and no sales pressure at all.

4.3

Great service

Very friendly staff. Alex Guthrie did a very great job. Very friendly and helpful salesman. Not pushy at all like a lot of salesman. First car I have purchased in a long time I didn't dread going to talk to. Very helpful with everything. Thanks hickory used car superstore!