OKAZ MOTORS

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(630) 592-8629 (630) 592-8629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dodge charger SRT8

We just had our new charger shipped to us this is one of the easiest and hassle free buying experience my wife and I ever had, Very detail oriented description and pictures car was as described. Thank you Sammy we will be recommending you to our family and friends.

Great place to buy a used car honest people deal was straight forward.

1.0

Tried to charge a $900 "prep" fee

Went in to purchase a 2006 Mazda 6. Sammy pulled the whole used car salesman tactics right when I walked thru the door. "I have another guy on the line, but told him you were looking at it." I've heard this BS before so i asked what was the bottom line on the car - advertised price was stated. I pointed out things i noticed on the car - I'm not looking for 2K off, but we all know there is wiggle room. Sammy then went on to explain license fees, doc fees, prep fee, etc. After all was said a $6995 car went to $9200, but he would wave the prep fee. What is a prep fee? I asked the same question. A prep fee is transporting the vehicle and preparing it for the new driver. According to Sammy Acura does the same and they charge more for the "service". Sammy newsflash you guys aren't Acura. The cars at Acura are washed buddy. I didn't bother to counter offer. Again....not looking for 2K off the price, but adding BS fees is deceptive business practices. Do what you do best and continue to pray on those with less than perfect credit. You'll be in business when your 50, but you won't have my business.

1.0

horrible experience

Was told they would hold a car for me but ended up selling the car a day before I was suppose to come in. They ran my credit (which isn’t great because it was low 500s) and found a bank that would accept my $5,000 deposit on the car 2 days before I would come in. The only reason I couldn’t come in the day we talked was because they would have been closed by the time I got off work and I worked all day the next day. The morning before the day I was to come in, I confirmed everything I needed to bring in but later in the day they told me that they sold the car. This experience was a big waste of time and completely unprofessional. I worked with Sammy and after i put my review on google, him or the owner put my personal information online, information they weren’t suppose to share with anyone. When i called them out, they deleted the response and asked to buy me lunch to apologize. I would NOT trust them with your personal information and would NOT recommend them at all!

2006 dodge charger SRT8

I have never seen this many clean SRT8s at dealership I checked all of them out they all have clean titles and They financed it for me. The only thing is due to my credit I had to put a large down payment to get it financed. I am happy with my purchase I strongly recommend Sammy at Okaz Motors

Great service

Nice place to shop I was looking for a used car for myself I came across Okaz motors Nice clean vehicles and exceptional service

Michael G

Just bought Chevy trailblazer SS pristine vehicle runs and drives great very happy with the purchase very professional people to work with

friendly staff

i bought a a car from okaz motors staff was very friendly and helpful when looking for a used car, I highly recommend buying from them, they’re very flexible with offers and help the best they can.

Awesome place to get a vehicle

This place is great I strongly recommend this dealership they help me to buy my dream car

Awesome car, Awesome service!

My boyfriend and i were extremely happy with our experience with the folks at Okaz Motors. They were friendly and very accommodating. They listened closely to our needs and responded quickly.