The Sunbury Motor Company

New (570) 884-5068 (570) 884-5068
Used (570) 884-5082 (570) 884-5082
Service (570) 884-5198 (570) 884-5198

(1,028 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Service Around

The gentleman who was our car salemans was upfront and honest from the beginning. We went at night and he had the vehicle parked under the lights so we could see it. They helped us get our vehicle quick as we didn't have a lot of time. The finance specialist they have was quick. So it didn't take all day doing paperwork.

Dealer response

Hello Sherax, your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Sunbury Motor Co for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Looking for a used car, but left with a new one

I went to test drive a used car however it was already sold. Checked out a brand new car and ended up buying it. It was a great experience.

The Sunbury Motor Company

Jason Foust was my salesman and he did a great job helped me with everything and explained everything to me He took the time to explain the features on the car and it was cleaned and ready for me on time

Dealer response

Hi Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to Jason's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Misti

Ian is always pleasant and helpful. Great salesman. He is willing to go the extra mile. O have purchased at least 6 vehicles from this dealer.

Mid State Paving,LLC President

Leased a new vehicle, smooth process Had paperwork done in timely manner. This is the 3rd vehicle I have leased. I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Very friendly staff, got work done in a timely .

Friendly staff, work done in a timely manner, car was cleaner when I picked it up. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Sunbury Motor Co for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Great service

They did great. Even with coronavirus they were able to get my whole search, purchase, and finance done without a hiccup. Also, Ernie was wonderful at sales and really helped in explaining some of the features with my K5 purchase.

Employee review

Jason Foust was extremely helpful and knowlegable with instructions on my new vehicle and the process went smoothly. The process of signing paperwork went smoothly as well

Dealer response

Judy, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sunbury Motor Co

Another great experience!

We bought our second Edge from SMC last week. Another very honest and painless transaction! Finance guy even came in on his day off to finalize paperwork because my husband is a truck driver and only has a limited time home! Will continue to do business at this dealership!!!

What an experience!

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Sunbury Motors. So kind and helpful, whatever I needed they were right on it in a heart beat. I would definitely choose them again when I need to buy another car

Dealer response

Thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!