The Sunbury Motor Company

New (570) 884-5068 (570) 884-5068
Used (570) 884-5082 (570) 884-5082
Service (570) 884-5198 (570) 884-5198

(1,028 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Treated great and not pushy!

Just bought 2 new vehicles from them and they had the best price around. They were great to deal with and Jason Bossler was on point with any follow up I needed. This isn't the first time we purchased from them and it won't be the last. I highly recommend Jason if you're looking for a new vehicle as well as Sunbury Motors.

Dealer response

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

New car buyer

Great buying experience . SMC always gives us a good competitive deal and makes sure we get what we are looking for in our new vehicle. They always provide great after sale follow-up and their service department and Quick Lane keep our car and truck running great.

Greg Weaver

Excellent attitude, quality of customer service and the speed with which the process of buying the truck was accomplished. By all employees of the dealership.

Dealer response

Hello there, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sunbury Motor Co! We hope to be of service to you again. Take care!

overall great dealer ship

couldn't get the first salesman to get back to me. but the second one was great. Jason Bossler was the salesman and very professional. Did not try to sell you something you didn't want. The vehicle was clean and ready to go when we arrived to look at it.

Dealer response

Paula, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Bought many cars from this dealer!

Mark S. is great to deal with! Won't go anywhere else! Loyalty to this dealer was rewarded in my trade! My truck is beautiful and the transaction was easy! Jared in finance was also very good!

Dealer response

Hi Tammy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Easy and great

Austin was amazing! He worked with me to get me exact what I wanted, and never once pressured me like most dealerships do. I would highly recommend him and this dealership.

Dealer response

Hello Brandon, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

Randy Horne

Very nice people and a pleasure to do business with. They had a good selection of vehicles. Will return to this dealer when I need a new car.

Ford fusion

I choose Sunbury motors because I am familiar with the company. The sales person was very polite and helpful. She answered all of my questions. She even took the time to help me program my phone with the car. I am very pleased with my car.

Excellent Service with Hyundai Kona

This was a great experience for me and my wife. We had already leased a Hyundai Pallisades and we were looking for a Hyundai Kona. Mike Stazni is excellent and helped from start to finish to meet our budget. We were able to lease a Hynundai Kona at our budget with no problem in l two days. We were very impressed with how helpful and experienced Mike and the whole staff were. We will definitely continue to lease our cars from Sunbury Motors.

Sunbury Motor Company

My husband and I purchased our first Kia(Forte GT-line). We absolutely love the car. The staff is very friendly . Our salesman Logan was great. I would highly recommend him to anyone,who is looking to buy a Kia at Sunbury Motor Company (SMC).