The Sunbury Motor Company

New (570) 884-5068 (570) 884-5068
Used (570) 884-5082 (570) 884-5082
Service (570) 884-5198 (570) 884-5198

(1,028 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Staff capable of listening

I set foot out the door with a gas efficient vehicle that was shorter for ease of parallel parking. Low and behold they pointed me exactly to a perfect vehicle in 5 minutes flat. Finance staff was also gr8!

Awesome

Great friendly staff. Our saleswoman was amazing. Fourth vehicle we have purchased from this dealer. Very satisfied. Stop by and give the staff at SMC a chance at providing your next car.

Mike was cool

Quick and painless. Both the salesman and finance manager were incredibly helpful. Definitely will be purchasing any future vehicles here. I don't know why it requires twenty five words. I said all I've had to say.

Dealer response

Cai, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive! At Sunbury Motor Co, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

First time customer

Great experience! Very friendly, informative and the entire process was very smooth and easy. Mike kept me updated on how everything was going with finding what I was looking for. Love my new Kia!

Dealer response

Hi Angie, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Great experience

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Sunbury motors. Staff is Friendly and helpful and were not pushy at all even encouraged us to take the weekend to think about our purchase.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

2021 Ford Explorer

Was a great dealership do business with. Had a deal within 20 min. Salesman Jason was great to deal with. The process was very painless. Everyone at the dealership was very nice. Will go back in the future.

2016 F150 3.5 EcoBoost

They were definitely great to deal with. Was willing to work with us to make sure we got this truck . Salesman and finance guy was very good. Finance guy was very professional and knew the paper process well and made the paper work easy.

Dealer response

William, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sunbury Motor Co! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

just looking for a car.!

Great customer care and very helpful . Was looking for a used car and found the one I was interested in at this location. Very pleased with both the price, and the sales staff.

Dealer response

Hi Charles! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

4.0

Great working with sales team

For somebody that hates shopping and the whole buying process they made it easy and enjoyable! Car was ready to be tested when I arrived. Gave a fair price for my trade in.

Awsome dealership

I haven't bought a vehicle from someone I didn't know personally in the last 20 years, until now. The employees are top notch with hassle free buying. Any questions I had were answered instantly by text, email, and in person. Quick flawless buying process got me in and out in under an hour, signed sealed delivered. Ashley and Jason with internet and in person sales know their stuff and don't beat around the bush, Jared in finance got me what I needed and flew through the signing process. Hands down excellent excellent truck buying experience. I'm referring them to friends and will be a return customer!!!