Jerry's Mitsubishi

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 5, 2019

I've been a customer of Mitsubishi for 19 years. Very Professionally efficient and friendly staff. You have a choice to wait or drop off your vehicle.... If there is a problem with your vehicle, they will let you know immediately. They give you options.

March 5, 2019

Larry Webb Jr. Was Extremely Helpful! He Sniffed The Stench Off Of My Back Seats Clean And Now They Smell Better Than Ever! Can I Have The Number Larry!!

May 17, 2018

Don, Cindy and the entire Service staff did an Excellent job in servicing my vehicle and the price was exactly as stated. I would recommend Jerry's... to family and friends!

April 28, 2018

Was told I get one year free towing...been a month and despite consistent follow up, Kathleen Trussel has not responded with the information. What ever... happened to ???it???s all about you???? This is the second vehicle we got from Jerry???s. Never again!

April 5, 2018

I recently was in the market to purchase a new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I first went to a local dealer who quoted a price that I refused. They of course... asked what price range I thought was fair and I referred them to one of the deals with the same features/year which was advertised on Jerry's website. They would not match and insinuated the advertisement was misleading and untrue. A week later I decided to take a ride to Jerry's in Baltimore, MD from Newark, DE. Met with Jerry's sales person Donnell Montgomery told him which Mitsubishi I was interested in purchasing at the advertised website price. He was very polite and checked the inventory to see if the vehicle was still available at the advertised price. Test drove the vehicle. Bottom line I purchased and drove back to Delaware with the Vehicle at the advertise price with added features such as free maintenance(Oil Changes). The overall Buying and Customer Service experience was excellent. I am expecting the other services provided by Jerry's will be the same. The only negative was I did not receive a case to hold the vehicle maintenance/warranty manuals.

April 4, 2018

Best car buying experience,every part of the experience of buying the car went very professionally.Saleman took time to answer all my questions ,took time... to test drive numerous vehicles until I found the one that I wanted.Getting the car for the price I was willing to pay, and financing was very easy and professional.

April 4, 2018

Jerrys Mitsubishi provides great customer service and always accomodating. No complaints. Cindy always provides the best service. I bought my vehicle... their and the team was great. Jamie Grahe os hands down the best asset to Jerrys

January 30, 2018

I've been going to Jerry for 12 years never once have I had any problems with the staff or the car very courteous and honest and I will continue to go... there because of their fine service

October 18, 2017

Awesome service very helpful crew. Mechanics go out of there way to help. Never felt pressured and the time I spent there was pleasant

September 29, 2016

I purchased my 2008 Chrysler Town and Country in 9/2015, Within 30 days of having the car I had the first of many things go wrong with the car which has... included ignition recall, broken blower Motor, engine leaks, replaced transmission valve body, radiator replacement, multiple coolant system leaks, broken acutator door, broken EGR valve. Most of the issues were identified within 45 days of having the car and should/could have been taken care of befor listing the car for sale! Before I'd had the car 60 days they'd had it aroung 17 days total for service. I've been there about 6 times within 9 months of having the car. My AC has not worked all summer, even after they recharged the freon in June.The sales team sell you a "work order" for services. If you purchase from Jerry's be sure to have your own financing, as Susan the finance manager ran my credit through 8 banks (which lowered my credit score) and offered me an interest rate well above the lowest rate she'd found; when I told her that I'd come back with my own financing she offered me a rate 8% less than the original number she stated- that should have been my cue to walk away. I've spoken with the floor managers, sales managers and everyone there and essentially no one truly cared - it was a sale to them, nothing more, nothing less. I will NEVER buy anything else from Jerry's.