Average based on 7 reviews
  • NEW CAR

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND JERRYS TO MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY MY SALES CONSULANT JAMES WAS GREAT.

• Quick and Helpful Service

I am constantly on the go so I need to have my oil changed pretty regularly. When I do get it changed, I need it to be changed quickly. I was able to make an appointment for a lunch hour I had free and they were able to stay true to my allotted time slot. Exactly what I wanted.

• A Smile Goes a Long Way

I just recently took my moms car in for routione service and was thrilled on being greeted with a smile. It does go a long way! #JerrysMitsubishi

• Outlander Key and Fob not a problem !

Called them since we had lost a key to our Outlander, they had the Key and Fob in stock and were very professional. They had the key cut by the time we had the car towed in and the tech went to work right away to get the program done. By the time we got there the car was done Way to go !

• Service Dept.

I have 2 outlanders I bought new.1 is a 2003 and 1 I bought from Jerrys a 2012 I purchased in 2013.I felt they had a good sales dept. and good parts dept.I feel the service dept. has changed in the last year since Scott and others aren't there any more.*I might just try the chevy service to see if they know more about my car than the Mitsubishi service does.

• Jesse Hamrick great dealer, great experience

I highly recommend Jesse Hamrick car dealer from Jerry's Mitsubishi. He was very helpful, had a great disposition and made the buying process extremely easy!

• Parts department

I needed a motor blower for my 2006 mitsubishi eclipse and couldn't find it at any auto parts store i sent an email to Jerry's and Scott Umberger sent me an email first thing in the morning stating he had the part considering it is above 90 degrees i was so pleased to get that message from Scott. He took care of all my needs and with great customer service if i ever need another part for my car it feels good to know i can now contact Scott at Jerry's.