Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland

New (877) 830-9162 (877) 830-9162
Used (877) 828-6947 (877) 828-6947
Service (877) 834-7735 (877) 834-7735

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fast friendly and got the best rate i have ever gotten

Very nice building and kid friendly very nice people willing to work with me on trade in and new car large used inventory the service people are fast and helpful

Bunch of Liars

Bought a truck from these guys a couple months ago. I drove 4 hours to look at the truck and asked for pictures of damage before I made my trip out. They told me everything was good but when I got there, the truck had been hit on the driver side and although there was no dents there was scratches. They apologized because the scratches were supposed to be buffed out before I came to look at the truck. They then told me that the scratches would buff out and they took $500 off the price so I could take it somewhere to get the damage fixed. When I took it home and washed it and waxed it I noticed that the scratches were through the clear coat and when I got around to taking it to a body shop they told me that someone tried to buff the scratches out and had polished thought the clear coat in that area. Quote for the repair is around $2000. I Have called and emailed the sales person I worked with (Clint) and the manager (Paul) multiple times over the last couple weeks and have gotten no response from them. Very disappointed in my experience here.

Buyer's Beware

Well these guys are bait and switch. The car we went into see was a SEL model instead of a Value Edition. But then when we decided to look at another Value Edition the price advertised was really not the price. We still bought it,after too much hagling , but it was a terrible experience and if I wasn't helping my daughter out who just graduated college and is going to be a school teacher, they would have taken serious advantage of her. Horrible sales tactics,very dishonest and I have already spread the word amongst our Northern Colorado friends to be aware. Many of them already knew that this dealership was shady, wish I would of asked around before we subjected ourselves to them and their business. Stay away !

1.5

Stay Away

Great Place to Buy

Crossroads is a great place. They worked with us very well, and were very personable to deal with. Paul the owner was a please to speak with. Chandler was awesome as well! They helped us out so much

Lack of integrity

Had a Hyundai that met its demise. Have used Crossroads for previous repair. We purchased a used vehicle their last week. We understand that there are no guarantees with an older car. Fair price but no deal. The dealership told us it was a "clean car" but didn't bother to tell us that it had a rear seal leak that they were aware of. Day after purchase we found out about the leak - Quote of repair from another dealer -$1600. We contacted the service manager, sale person, sales manager and they admitted knowing about leak but "since it wasn't a safety issue" didn't mention it. They refused to assist with cost of repair or offer any other compensation. Do yourself a favor and take your business to another dealer that prides themselves on integrity and honesty- which is sorely lacking at Crossroads Hyundai.

4.4

Love Alyssa

Everyone went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted in the price I could try and fit into my budget. Love the straight forwardness no BS.

Alyssa

She was literally the best salesman. Got me exactly the car I wanted and was above and beyond customer service. She was the best and I will tell everyone.

My First Hyundai Experience

We had been looking for a basic model car to commute to work and share with my son. We found the car on the internet (with a manual transmission) and went down to see it at Crossroads Hyundai. Our sales consultant, Chandler Maas, had the car ready to drive when we got there. The car met our expectations and Chandler worked to get us all the possible rebates. We easily settled on price and completed the sale in a smooth efficient manner. The overall purchasing experience was honest, straight forward and low (sales) pressure. That's exactly how it should be done.

Car Shopping

Jon in sales was very personable and engaged in my quick drop-in visit to test drive a pre-owned Tucson. While I'm still shopping models, I highly recommend the brand (owner of a Santa Fe for 10 years), the dealership, and especially Jon for his knowledge and his thorough approach.