Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland

New (877) 830-9162 (877) 830-9162
Used (877) 828-6947 (877) 828-6947
Service (877) 834-7735 (877) 834-7735

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Finance hook up

Rare to find a company that fights to save you money, especially in the car business! Great selection, and their financing was excellent, they got the bank to give me a lower rate than the dealership down the street!

Used card success

Great Certified Warranty on their cars! Saved my bacon. Plus I got a great deal. Easy and fun staff to work with, won’t go anywhere else.

Used car buyer

Went in not expecting to much because of a recent financial issue, walked out with the payment I wanted, and a vehicle that will last for some time. Thanks Clint and the rest of Crossroads Hyundai team.

Used Cars

Extremely clean used cars and their service department was amazing. Staff is second to none! Between the huge savings and experience- it's well worth it.

3.0

Handling Fee

A $600.00 dealer handling fee. Are you kidding me. Outrageous. They sure like to get in to your pockets at this dealership. These fees should be against the law.

Dealer response

It is our goal to provide a transparent shopping experience. This means that with every price sheet we not only provide the vehicle price but we detail out all the fees and taxes that will be charged including an out the door total. If you feel this was not properly disclosed we would be more than willing to review the offer sheets with you and if we have failed in our mission on "Transparency" we will certainly offer you a refund. Please reach out to our General Manager Paul Tew to discuss at 970-267-5072 or email him at ptew@mycrossroadshyundai.com

Easy to work with, no pressure sales

Clint was very knowledgeable and helpful. We are 8 time Hyundai owners and test drove multiple autos/suv's that day. He was patient with us and finance was on top of the discussions, too. We were there for a few hours, but it overall was a good experience !

Best car buying experience I've had

Clint was so great to work with. No pressure, no games, the entire experience was fast, honest and easy. He was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in and made sure I understood everything I wanted to know before I left with my new car. Everyone in the dealership were great to work with.

Felt welcomed. Low pressure. Salesman well informed.

Website easy to use to inquire about vehicles. Came in looking for used and left with a new car. Excellent incentives on the car with one stop financing. Military incentive with extended warranty helped the cost seem reasonable. Chandler Maas was easy going, had good questions to help us identify what we were looking for. Did not pressure us when we wanted to leave to go get lunch before talking about numbers. Hyundai warranty huge selling point.

Great Customer Service!

We drove 5 and 1/2 hours from NW Wyoming to buy a vehicle at Crossroads Hyundai and it was well worth the trip! The sales team took excellent care of us and got us a great deal. We will definitely do business with Crossroads Hyundai in the future!

Clean and comfortable

Loved how comfortable the dealership was. Staff was awesome and not over aggressive like the Hyundai dealership in Greeley. Clint was super patient and helped us find the perfect car.