Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland

New (877) 830-9162 (877) 830-9162
Used (877) 828-6947 (877) 828-6947
Service (877) 834-7735 (877) 834-7735

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Review

Everyone was really attentive and eager to help. Answered every single question. Extremely pleased with the quality of service I received from everyone I interacted with.

1.6

Dishonest Dealers

I would give zero stars if I could. I dealt with Clint on this deal and he told me that if I can provide him with an ad showing a cheaper price that he could meet or beat the deal. I provided him with this cheaper price and he confirmed that he could beat it. When all was said and done, they charged me $3000 more and added another year on to my payments making it 72 months. I compared this price to Autonation and bottom line is, I got screwed. Autonation was much cheaper and they were willing to put their solid deal in writing. My mistake, next time I will go to Autonation directly. This was through the Sam's Club auto buy program, and that was NOT beneficial whatsoever. Never again.

2.2

HORRID

Went to buy used car it was questionable as far as safe at all. Then showed me a second vehicle smelled like burn oil, and check engine light was on. When I looked on line before they grosely missed represented there inventory. They should pay attention more to the. LEMON LAW.

Customer Oriented

I went into this dealer, told them my price range of payments I wanted to stay in and they made it happen. The sales guy was amazing and the finance guy was thorough explaining everything. I will recommend this to everyone. Ask for Tyler.

1.0

Liars and baiters, then they deny what they said.

Ignore any promotions offers from this company it is all scams and a bait to get you in the store for no reasons. Lies from the pamphlets and fliers all the way from coming out of the workers mouths.

Great Service

These guys were so easy to work with. I bought an Elantra from them and it was easily the quickest and smoothest car buying I've ever had. I usually hate going thru the dealership process, but this was great. Highly recommend.

We Love Crossroads Hyundai

I had a great experience working with Crossroads. Everyone we spoke to was knowledgeable and professional. Love our new Elantra and we'll be back for another!

Great from start to finish

Clint Carruthers was salesperson and he was with me from start to finish. There we complications (not from Clint) and he helped us work them out in a very professional and courteous manner. I would recommend him and Crossroads Hyundai to anyone I know.

New Veloster purchase

Everything was perfect from the no haggle price to the finance and out door. One of the most pleasant car buying experiences my wife and i have had. Paul Tew the GM gave us the price we wanted, Jon Slack Salesman was fast and knowledgeable. Jon in finance (cant remember his last name) was awesome, A finance person with a personality! In summary,,,, We were super pleased. We would highly recommend Crossroads Hyundai John & Pauls

Service

Very good service department. Friendly staff, and they treat people right. They service all makes and models. Only place I'm taking my cars in the future!