• Excellent Dealership, Treated with Respect

I purchased my 2006 Lincoln Town Car from East West Lincoln. It was an excellent experience. Very friendly people and professional service from everyone I interacted with. I had some credit challenges but they still gave me first class treatment. I will be buying my next car from them. I also take my car there for service and the service team is great!

• Excellent repair

The repair needed was diagnosed promptly, the replacement part was acquired quickly and the repair was made efficiently. All of this was done in a very short period of time.

Josef, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you! Safe travels!

• My car was given "the works".

Service dept. employees are always very cordial and efficient.

Service dept. employees are always very cordial and efficient.

Thanks for letting us know how cordial and efficient our service department is, Larry! We hope you continue to choose East West Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• When you need help

My service representative was and is always - Outstanding!!!

Thank you again for choosing East West Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

My service representative was and is always - Outstanding!!!

• New Sale of a Black Label MKX

Very knowledgeable and friendly environment. Responded quickly to an email inquiry and followed through with finding the type of car I was hoping to purchase.

• The chosen one

My service representative of always provide exceptional customer service, and because of that, I know that my car is in good hands

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Friendly and Knowledgeable

David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

service was great. Our edge has some mileage and everything was checked but more-so explained what to schedule and manage going forward. The bay was clean and the entire staff friendly. Keep up the good work!

• Excellent service

Excellent service department and customer service on my black label mkz

Excellent service department and customer service on my black label mkz

• Car Service

Upon my arrival, the intake representative, Mr. Turner came to write the order for my car right away. Overall the service for the day was excellent. Thank You!

• Hose and alternator repair

I had a number of things that were happening with my truck but my service agent work with me to resolve the issues. Additionally there was an issue that happened upon me departing the service center with my car and they assisted me in repairing it as well as provide a way with a discount on the repair. Thanks a lot