Fairway Chevrolet Buick GMC

291 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 17, 2020

Absolutely disappointed,made a deal for a vehicle my children and I test drove on Friday and fell in love with. Already pre-approved through my bank for... finance, they did not have to do anything. the day after our deal I contacted them to certify the check and they sold the car and didn't even bother to tell me. If they couldn't hold the vehicle they shouldn't have said that they would. I understand business but be up front. I wouldn't have been disappointed.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (702) 522-0580 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

July 27, 2020

Excellent sales person. I had a great experience. I received the assistance I requested. I will recommend Chevrolet to my family members. Thank you much.

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

• September 19, 2015

It is very rare to find a sales person that goes above and beyond you have got one of the BEST Sam Mitchell is one of the few sales people that are extremely... the best I will refer family friends and all associates - in a few words he was AWESOME - Thank you does not cover the appreciation for his services - excellent sales representative - You should be more then proud to have him. The Foster's 2015 Denali truck

July 17, 2020

I love this dealership, mostly uli! Uli has sold my family 3 cars now this being the 3rd and every time has been a breeze we don’t spend HOURS here I told... him what I came in looking for and told him my situation with credit and what I owed on the trade and he steered me in the right direction showing me plenty of options, he’s a no pressure sales guy that tells you straight forward and I really like that , I walked out about 3 hours later with a new 2020 equinox and love it! As far as the dealership I have brought my car here for all of the maintenance and everyone has been nice and very efficient with getting me in and out in no time! If you’re looking at a GM vehicle come check it out and ask for uli! 20/20 recommend! And thanks again ULI you’re the man!

Thank you again for choosing Fairway Buick GMC Truck and we hope to see you again.

July 17, 2020

I love this dealership, mostly uli! Uli has sold my family 3 cars now this being the 3rd and every time has been a breeze we don't spend HOURS here I told... him what I came in looking for and told him my situation with credit and what I owed on the trade and he steered me in the right direction showing me plenty of options, he's a no pressure sales guy that tells you straight forward and I really like that , I walked out about 3 hours later with a new 2020 equinox and love it! As far as the dealership I have brought my car here for all of the maintenance and everyone has been nice and very efficient with getting me in and out in no time! If you're looking at a GM vehicle come check it out and ask for uli! 20/20 recommend! And thanks again ULI you're the man!

May 14, 2020

Wow Amazing Customer Service, from the moment I call to ask if I could bring my GMC in for emergency repair Virginia Moten, made me feel like I was valued,... respected and welcomed, I met with Haley and she welcomed me and assisted me with my truck. She was very knowledgeable, Friendly and personable. My service didn’t take as long as I expected and the repair was even less than I expected to pay and all with a smile. Thanks for helping to repair my main work transportation quickly and efficiently, the tech person did a wonderful job. Quick. Thank you again and see you next time!

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thank you again for choosing Fairway Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

April 13, 2020

Very professional they saved me hundreds of dollar on my first time buy without selling me a lemon. It was well worth taking a drive out there from Los... Angeles, California.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thank you again for choosing Fairway Chevrolet Truck Mega Store and we hope to see you again.

February 29, 2020

Ulises is an great sales person! My entire family has purchased with him and we wouldn't have it any other way. I personally have purchased 4 vehicles... from him and I always leave like I got the best deal.

February 21, 2020

Everyone was really nice and professional I'm really happy with the service they give to me today thanks for have people like this working

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

February 15, 2020

Uli is the best guy! Great customer service. We are happy for our new car. If you need a car come here and ask for Uli.