BMW of San Diego

4.5

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Staff was very friendly. Was in and out in about 2 hours.

Great service from all

Our salesman was nice, transparent and made the experience better than I have ever experienced in the past. We were looking at an older used BMW and by no means did I feel any different than if it were new. If your in the market for a used BMW, go see Brian Giroux. He will be there for you! Our financial woman, Amy Riggs was great as well. Everything was painless and quick. If you want great service all around come to BMW of San Diego! Thanks to all at BMW of San Diego for making us feel comfortable, treating us well and for making our car buying experience the best yet!

Great dealership

Highly recomanded, friendly, and they answer all of your questions.

5 star dealership !

Very professional, no pressure, very knowledgeable about the particular car. Brian and Tom worked as a team to complete the sale. I was quite satisfied and will return for my next purchase.......

Great dealer

This place is wonderful- they are so friendly and knowledgeable, but not pushy! I love my new bmw and I definitely will recommend them to friends and family.

Dealer response

Hi Margaret, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

paul was great

thanks for the great service paul... made it a easy experience...

4.4

great

Awesome Job, I had a great experience and the staff was friendly.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you had a great experience! We look forward to servicing your automotive needs in the future!