Valley Hi Toyota

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service is great

I love going to toyota to get me oil change done they are not that much more then any other non-dealer oil change places. They check everything to keeping me safe on the road, ans they offer donuts in the morning. Great plus.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Customer service is our top priority and it is encouraging to hear that we've met this goal with you. We hope to see you in the future! Don't forget to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for upcoming specials. Sincerely, Evelyn Brown - ebrown@valleyhi.com

happy owner

I was very happy with the service that i received through all the process of the purchase of my sienna.I receivef an exceptionally good freindley service from the sales associates. Martha piceno

Car Service

Really the best service from the QUICK Lube personell. Fast and courteous

4.3

Car Repair

The service people were wonderful. My car was delivered at the promised time.Car was washed and returned.

Oil Change Service

As always the people at Valley Hi are very helpful and friendly. I have been buying cars at Valley Hi Toyota for nearly 15 years and have always been taken care of whenever an issue comes up (not too often have I had any major issues). I may be in the market for a new car in the next 6 months and Valley Hi will be the place I go.

REPEAT CUSTOMER

I have and always will buy and service my cars at Valley-Hi Toyota. Scott Boyd in Sales has always treated my family honestly and fairly. Mike Pupura and his Service Team have always gone out of their way for my family & friends and done a great job. My car has never been serviced anywhere else since my vehicles were purchased. My 2008 Toyota Sequoia has 107K miles on it and my 2006 Avalon Limited has 91k miles on it. It is a pleasure to do business with the entire staff at Valley-Hi.

Excellent Service

We have both 4 cars from them, and we never had problems. The cars run nice. Everybody there are friendly and they are give professional advice specially in the service department.

2012 Toyota Tacoma

It was a pleasure to deal with Dan Brown and all the staff from Valley High Toyota. They ordered the Tacoma I wanted and I got a great price. No need to go down the hill anymore. Thankyou.

3.0

No Comment

David, Service Representative was very polite and knowledgeable.

Repairs

All employees are courteous and helpful. fI can always count on the work being done timely and correctly.