Valley Hi Toyota

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 8:30am–9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm 10:00am–9:00pm
(760) 241-6484 (760) 241-6484

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quality of the years

Valley Hi has been a top choice for my whole family over the years. I have bought several cars through them and take my car in for service regularly. I am well pleased with the buying process as well as the high customer service. Well done!

Rav4 personal service!

The car i wanted was not on the the dealership lot, so they went and found the car and brought it to their dealership, with nothing required from me, i simply told them what i wanted, and they went and got it.

5000 mile service

I arrived on time and was helped immediately. I took my book and tea cup and sat in the waiting room. Before I could finish the book, they called me to pickup my car. It took approximately 1 1/2 hours and everything came out fine. Thanks Valley-Hi Toyota for another quick and easy maintenance appointment.

Help with tire problem

I have only driven the car about 1300 miles since I bought it. Some how I got 2 nails in my r rear tire. I understood the contact writter to say that it was covered for every thing. First thing I got at service "tires are not included". Then they did not have the right tire in stock, and could not get it till Monday. We have Doctor appointments in Fintana (a 75 Mile round trip) on Monday. Joe and Frank got us a rental car and told us they would take care of every thing. I love them both!!!

Great Service

Frank & the rest of the people there are very nice, I also like dealing with carl in parts

Awesome time

We bought our car a year ago. we have all our service done at Valley Hi. Sale team was excelent shortest time ever buying car

Service

Really nice people and fast service. I will definitely go there again.

3.8

I trust them.

Valley-Hi Toyota has always been good with me. The Service Advisor I meet with is an awesome guy. I don't like the buying process anywhere, but these guys are better than average. I recommend them. Chris R.

I love Toyota

This is my first time purchasing Toyota Prius and I love my car

Excellent Customer Service

My husband and I recently were shopping for a truck. Valley-Hi offered us the best deal and excellent customer service. They were not pushy, but provided options to choose. The whole process was pleasant and comfortable. We are very happy with our purchase. Thanks to Valley Hi Toyota.