Valley Hi Toyota

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

fast oil change

valley hi toyota was great with my oil change they had me in and out within 30 mins. thanks valley hi toyta

you are the best team.

This is my fifth car buy at this dealer and we are very happy with all Toyota family

Service Experience

Hello everyone. My name is Larry Martin. I had my 10,000 mile free maintenance done at Valley-Hi Toyota on 8/10/12. I'm a pilot and know first hand the importance of maintenance-car or aircraft. I must tell you that the level of service I received at Valley-Hi far exceeded my demanding expectations. I'm a "tough" customer and it's not easy to earn my trust. From the guy who wrote up my work order (David Carpenter) to the shop's boss (Joe Marquez), I left feeling confident that my car was given the "red carpet" treatment!

Always in Good Hands

Whether I am having a quick oil change or a service appointment with Mike Purpura or a sales appointment with Scott Boyd, everything is always a great experience.

2013 Scion FRS purchase

I was one of the lucky First 86 people to buy this car, and my experience buying it was extremely easy and hassle free. I highly recommend that you check them out if your looking for a Toyota. Hector Lopez

4.4

Loan difficulties

All in all the purchase was great but getting the loan done was an ordeal. Getting us approved with our terms was difficult and they forgot about it and I ended up calling them several times to get the loan completed. They are very friendly and the place looks great just our little problem but once that was resolved things have been better.

Excellent Dealership...

I've been a Valley-Hi Toyota customer for many years. Since then I have experienced very knowledgeable and professional repair advisors, excellent, sales people who don't pressure you when shopping for a vehicle and who are knowledgeable about their products. The Parts Dept. employees, cashiers, etc. all are very professional and courteous, and helpful. Again, the best dealership that I have had the pleasure of visiting and purchasing from....Don H.

service experience

Service trips are always easy, prompt and fast. The employees are very courteous and friendly. Waiting rooms are clean and pleasant. Good experience.

4.0

service

laura marble is the best!! because of her, we have all of our scions serviced at valley hi..... thanks laura

Happy Scion owner

I had a wonderful shopping experience. There were no high pressure sales tactics used. My wife and I found our salesman very courteous, we recommend purchasing your next vehicle from Valley High Toyota