DCH Toyota of Oxnard

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2021 Tacoma

I am so happy with my new truck and I am so please with the good service and professionalism Johnny Flores and Miguel the sale men they give me the best of the work time they need for the customers. I glad ai went and buy it from them thanks 😊

Great Service

I went for an airbag recall the gentleman that helped me Cesar Padilla was very courteous so nice to have great customer Service thank you

Dealer response

Rhonda, thank you for the awesome review! We will share your kind words with Cesar and look forward to assisting you again soon.

Great service

Jose Leon was very friendly and helpful and got us exactly what we wanted. The wait for finance was a bit long but he constantly updated us and was very attentive. Highly recommend him for any future purchases!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We will share your kind words with Jose and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great Deal

Carlos and Javier helped us get a great deal on a Toyota Camry for my daughter. They were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend this place for great pricing, quality cars, and excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review and congratulations on your new Toyota Camry! We will pass your kind words on to Carlos and Javier.

Customer Service- Phenomenal!

My experience at the Toyota Dealership was outstanding. I had an appointment for 10AM, and was greeted in front of the dealership by Al "Capital" Gaines. Mr. Gaines was very helpful in telling me the ins and outs of how to buy a truck. Javier Esquivel also assisted me in logistics and numbers in a very beneficial way! After my process, Andres Santander helped me understand the paperwork in which I was signing. Mr. Santander is very helpful, and has a great sense of humor in conversation. If you want to lease or buy a car, from my experience, please ask for these men to help you out. They will tell you the truth, and work with you as much as possible!

Dealer response

Antonio, thank you for the awesome review! We will share your kind words and positive feedback with Al, Javier, and Andres.

Custumer

Excelente servicio rápido fácil con la ayuda de Javier y Dani rápido se izo mi trámites los recomiendo son amigables y de confiansa los recomiendo

Gracias!

Thank You Ceaser!

I have been coming to this dealer for at least three years now and I always feel lucky to get 5 star service by Ceaser Padilla! He is kind, professional, explains everything I need to know in regards to vehicle maintence and is super friendly. The waiting area is nice and always clean. Everyone I deal with at this dealership has always been kind and patient. Look forward to my next visit - Ceaser is the best!

Dealer response

Briana, thank you for the five-star review and kind words about Ceaser. We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and look forward to your next visit.

Best experience we've ever had!

We had Al Gaines (salesman) and Johnny Flores (finance) help us on Friday. It was the best and quickest car buying experience my husband and I have ever gone through. We were in and out from start to finish in an hour and a half. We were blown away by the staff professionalism. Everyone was masked and very conscientious of making sure everyone was as safe and everything as clean as possible for covid. We were in the middle of another deal at another dealership and left because it was such a bad experience. If you want a no pressure environment and want the facts straight forward then go to DCH and ask for Al and Johnny!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review! We truly appreciate your business and your kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle!

4.0

Customer

I would like to thank Carlos Lopez and Javier Lopez for their service, professionalism and courtesy. They made my car buying experience comfortable and I felt confident about the decision I made.Toyota of Oxnard should be proud to have these two men as part of their team.Happy Holidays to everyone at Toyota of Oxnard and may God bless you all

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! It is always a delight to hear about a customer’s positive experience! We hope to assist you again in the future!

1.0

Unethical Sales Tactics

Stay away if you want to avoid playing the numbers game with sleazy salesmen. My parents had found a used Corolla on TrueCar for a great price and received a price confirmation, along with a call from the dealership confirming availability. They headed over early the next morning to see the car and were told (to no one's surprise) that the car had been sold. My parents let me know so I headed over to help them out since they were afraid of getting played. I get to the dealership and pressed the salesman Carlos about the car's availability and confirmed the TrueCar price. He did some digging and eventually found the key. We then spent the next 20 minutes driving through the lot before finding the car. Carlos took us on a test drive and was incredibly helpful throughout the process. We were happy with the car and went inside to talk numbers. Right from the start, I let them know that I was not interested in any extras and that my parents were going to finance through their bank. We were pushed to finance through Toyota and agreed to see their options. I showed Carlos the TrueCar offer that stated that "all dealership and accessory fees" were included. We confirmed it and he went to speak to the Sales Floor Manager, Javier. Javier comes back with a cost breakdown and financing options. Well he had added every single extra imaginable and an astronomical interest rate. He insisted that, despite the wording on TruCar, the tracker, paint coating, and VIN etching that cost more than $1200 were not accessories. They were mandatory add ons. Funny logic there, huh? After threatening to leave, Javier was somehow able to remove the pesky *mandatory* fees and offered to match our bank's very low interest rate. We went over the number again and confirmed that we would only be financing the TrueCar price, taxes, and DMV fees. Javier agreed and had us wait for 20 minutes. Javier came back withe the loan offer, looked me in the eyes and told me it was exactly as we had agreed upon. That was a lie! The monthly payment was significantly more than what we had discussed. I looked through it and saw he had added back fees and the accessories. The interest rate was also sky high. When I pointed it out, I was simply told he could not do anything about it. He told me to think about it and swiped the loan offer away from the table. I have never felt so cheated and disrespected.