DCH Honda of Oxnard

Sunday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
New (888) 253-6857 (888) 253-6857
Used (888) 240-4811 (888) 240-4811
Service (888) 240-4812 (888) 240-4812

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Honda of Oxnard from DealerRater.

DCH Honda of Oxnard was the best car buying experience I...

DCH Honda of Oxnard was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Associates kept in contact and really helpful and communicated during the purchase.

Dealer response

Hi Marc, thank you for choosing DCH Honda of Oxnard! Our team is happy to have provided you with a communicative and helpful experience and we hope to have you back for any future needs. Until then, enjoy the road ahead!

1.0

Worst dealership experience ever. I reached out to Janet...

Worst dealership experience ever. I reached out to Janet for the Costco program and she sent over from pricing but said I needed to come in to see the final Costco price. The moment I arrived it was clear it was a bait and switch. She handed me off to a young sales person who attempted to sell me the car with about $3k random things the dealership is adding to cars. This includes $1,295 for a gps locator, $999 for a pro pack, and $495 for a pro shield. When I asked to have these removed they said they couldn’t and that the dealership is adding these to all cars to make extra money due to the car shortage. I was open to pay full msrp and even order the car before it arrived but they insisted on taking advantage of the deal. I spoke to the manager DOUG and he essentially said he can do whatever he wants because he’s the manager of the dealership and he essentially makes the rules of what to be added onto cars. I can’t imagine Honda being happy about dealerships preying on people during a pandemic! Attached is a picture for proof.

Dealer response

Hi Oscar, I regret to learn the vehicle you were interested in does not fit within your budget and certainly understand your disappointment. However, the features added to this vehicle cannot be removed. If you have any continued questions or concerns I would like to encourage you to reach out to me directly as I would be happy to address them with you and work towards earning back your business. Thank you, 805-973-1000 Joe Montasser General Sales Manager

Consumer response

Hi Joe, That’s where the problem lies. You’re adding features post msrp to boost your sales during Covid. Only way to fix this is to sell me the car at msrp as Honda intended. Once you stop these shady practices I will come in and work with you.

I came to finance a car but I wasn’t sure if I was going...

I came to finance a car but I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to leave with a car as I didn’t have any credit but to my surprise I was able to. One of the Honda members name Cynthia was very helpful and manage to help finance a car with out a problem. Over all the experience was amazing to me as a first time buyer of a car from a dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Terry, congratulations on purchasing your first car! Our team is happy to have helped you through this process and we would like to thank you for sharing your experience!

Highly Recommended if You Despise Long Wait Time

After my car being totaled, I really struggled to find reasonable prices for good vehicles until I stumbled across this dealership! Everything was swift and easy. A huge thank you to Henry who stayed extremely patient with all of my overwhelming questions and was kind throughout the whole process.

Dealer response

Hi Michelle, we're sorry to hear about your accident. It's our pleasure to have been able to get you into a great vehicle for a good price. Thank you for coming in to see our team, and we hope to see you again. Drive safe on the road ahead!

Great dealership!

DCH was incredible. After an accident, we were able to remotely purchase the vehicle. Got texted videos, updates, and everything was a breeze. Would highly recommend !

Dealer response

We're truly sorry to hear about your accident, Ryan. We're super excited that we could help you purchase a new Honda and make your remote experience easily and quickly. Thank you for making us your Honda dealer of choice!

DCH was amazing! After an accident we located a car we...

DCH was amazing! After an accident we located a car we were interested in and contacted the dealership. We weren’t able to make it in and did everything remotely! I was able to get videos of the vehicle texted and was able to finance and get the car delivered right to our door. Everyone was incredibly kind, and super responsive. Highly recommended!

Dealer response

Cristian was really helpful and took the time to find a...

Cristian was really helpful and took the time to find a bank to finance the car I wanted and pay off my old car. Great experience and very happy with the way he treated me.

Dealer response

This is wonderful feedback, Oscar. Having our customers leave happy is our top priority. Thank you very much for choosing our team at DCH Honda of Oxnard. Safe travels on the road ahead and we hope to see you again!

Very nice lady, originally came in for a used car and she...

Very nice lady, originally came in for a used car and she helped me find a new one at a even better price then expected👍. Explained everything and answered all my questions very well.

Dealer response

Hi Anthony, thank you for this great review of DCH Honda of Oxnard! Our team is pleased to know you had a positive visit and we look forward to having you back for any future needs.

1.0

We bought a used CR-V from them last December. Paid cash....

We bought a used CR-V from them last December. Paid cash. Have not received a pink slip or new plates from DMV. Have called several times. "we will look into it" Nothing happened. What can I do now ? DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER !!!

Dealer response

Hello, I’m sorry to learn of the level of communication you have received on behalf of our team and certainly understand your frustration. However, the time in which it takes the DMV to provide you with your vehicles plates is out of our hands. If you have any further questions, please reach out to me directly, as I would be happy to assist you the best I can. Douglas Holzkamp General Sales Manager

Consumer response

I have been to the DMV to try to find out what the hold up is. They told me the registration is pending since January. Waiting on the dealer. Could not be specific on exactly what is missing. Still waiting, still frustrated, No plates and no pink slip. I paid cash for the car,

Consumer response

It has now been about 6 months. Guess what, no title no registration, no plates. We are now on out second set of temp plates. No help from the dealer at all.

1.0

Worse sellswoman ever. Went there She is very arrogant,...

Worse sellswoman ever. Went there She is very arrogant, not educated, She do not know anything about the cars She is selling. Go with somebody else!!!

Dealer response

Hi Francesco, I regret to learn of the experience you recently had with one of our team members and would like to thank you for bringing this concern to our attention, as this is not the level of service we aim to provide for our customers. General Sales Manager Honda of Oxnard