Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Serramonte Lexus

Great service. I will definitely keep this as my main location for future purchases. Great Job Victor!!

Dealer response

Gloria Barajas, we are glad we could help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Lenny Villajin

Lenny provided excellent custom service when i brought my car in for service !!

Dealer response

Irene Wong, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Lexus review

Always professional and courteous and have had no problems with my RX 350.

Dealer response

Hi Roger Shelton, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Working with Vy Le at Lexus of Serramonte

Vy was incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and informative without being overbearing. He made the car buying experience really easy and stress-free. Thank you for everything!

Dealer response

Eileen Saller, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great car, great service!

JB was great. He took me through the entire process. He explained everything about the car, making sure I would be able to enjoy all the luxury features. The finance guy was great too. I love Lexus and will likely be a lifetime customer of Lexus of Serramonte!

Dealer response

Hi Jacqueline White, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Allen Ko service department

The service was awesome!!! I would like to go back there again. Thank you!

Dealer response

Choonbae Kim, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Lexus of Serramonte

New Nori Green Lexus UX 250h

My second time using Nick Hart for sales and what a pleasure. Very professional and answered all my questions about the new car.

Dealer response

Nancy Sepaher, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great experience with Lexus Serramonte

It was really a pleasure working with them. Steve answered all my difficult questions and made the process so easy!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

2.7

got Communications?

Had a problem with the brake actuator again. First time was less than 5 months after purchase. Took them almost 2 weeks waiting for parts. They had to order another actuator this time which took only a day. Called Wednesday twice and left msg to call me back for status. Did not get a call back until the following day.

Dealer response

Hi Danton, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (650) 731-3906 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Basic Car Service

David was very attentive and helpful walking through my service options. Never tried to oversell me on anything.

Dealer response

Christina Agudelo, we really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a great day!