Lexus of Serramonte

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Yearly service review

David was very personable and answered any questions I had. I had an appointment that was scheduled for 10:00, but when I got ready to leave my car battery was dead. I called the dealership and they changed the appt. to 11:00. I had my battery jumped and was able to get there on time. The facility had good social distancing etc.

Dealer response

Jacqueline Panigada, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Car inspection.

Helpful, I am glad that my AC is working properly again.

Dealer response

Michael Chan, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Regular Oil Change Service

I keep on coming back to Lexus of Serramonte because of the great service from Pete.

Dealer response

Emmanuel Hamon, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Routine Maintenace

Overall, great experience from the start to finish.

Dealer response

Chatree Klein, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Outstanding experience :)

Ken chow was friendly, helpful and professional. Definitely made the process easy for me! The person I worked with in the finance department (forgot his name) was outstanding as well! He made everything easy to understand. I loved my experience here and I?ll definitely recommend to everyone.

Dealer response

Hi Leilani Delavega, thank you so much for your positive comments about Lexus of Serramonte! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Lexus service

overall great service, very friendly and professional. Thanks again for a great job.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

4.0

Nice people

Good fast customer service. Only thing is no courtesy car ride and car wash because of covid I had to take Uber home. Covid is going to be here so better adapted not a good excuse to cut labor cost

Dealer response

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent experience, and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

Raj - Lexus Serramonte

Extremely impressed with the service and attention we received here. All of our questions were answered and we left feeling great about our decision!

Dealer response

Christina Dzielski, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Service

I want to thank Allen Ko, service advisor, for the good service.

Dealer response

Hi Rodney, thank you for leaving us this feedback. We will be sure to thank Allen for you! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Pete McConnell Outstanding Service

I received outstanding and safe service from Pete. He is the reason I continue to have my car serviced at Serramonte Lexus.

Dealer response

Hi Judith, thank you for leaving these positive comments about our service advisor Pete. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!