Rosenthal Acura

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 230 reviews

230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rosenthal Acura from DealerRater.com

• November 14, 2017

Me Larry Pinto was fantastic ,this is my 5th Acura and this time I got the best sales person, he is amazing!!!!

April 1, 2018

Counting this one, I have purchased 15 cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best purchasing experience I have ever had. I dreaded this more tha...n going to the dentist, but the staff at Rosenthal were on point and had me in and out haggle free in less than four hours. Joe Mungo will take great care of you and my salesman - Ned didn't play any games or try to up-sell. M trade-in was not low-balled either. Just a great crew there. Give them a shot. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

December 23, 2017

Have been having my 2013 TL serviced only at Rosenthal since purchase and the quality of service and attention to details has kept it at the same leve...l of performance and comfort since day of delivery. The entire staff is professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. Jason, my service advisor, is always on top of his came when discussing my service requirements, proactive maintenance and repairs and addressing with patience and sound advice my questions and concerns. He is a true asset to your organization as the rest of your staff!

November 24, 2017

Good service and the salesperson named Christian was very professional in helping me purchase MDX. He was kind and listened to my needs and communicat...ed with his supervisor.

November 16, 2017

I had not purchased a new car in 12 years and I was not looking forward to going through this sales process and trying to learn all the new technology... all at once. Alan Eden made the sales process simple so I knew exactly what I was paying out the door for a 2018 TLX A-Spec at a good price. He was very detailed and patient with me on explaining all the new and exciting technology which I did not have in my old Honda Accord 2005. Also, he went over details on maintaining the vehicle which has already changed a good amount since purchasing my last car. Plus, he even recommended a good place close by to get my windows tinted afterwards. Last of all, he followed up with me a couple days after to make sure everything was going fine with the new car. This was a nice touch as a lot of salespeople forget your name once you leave the lot. Altogether it was a great sales experience and would definitely recommend asking for Alan Eden if you want to buy a car from Rosenthal Acura.

November 9, 2017

We purchased and have had our Acura MDX serviced at Rosenthal. Our experience from Larry Pinto our sales rep to all the employees in Service have bee...n superior. Great car that has been trouble free for years.

November 5, 2017

From the moment I first walked into the store until the moment I drove off the lot with my new car (roughly 1 week later), the folks at Rosenthal crea...ted a completely 1st class experience. In particular, my sales consultant, Larry Pinto, was superior throughout the entire process. Larry is the definition of exceptional customer service and integrity. His patience, knowledge, and initiative to go the extra mile just to put a smile on my face is completely unheard of in the industry. During our test drives and discussions, he wasn't concerned with making a sale but clearly more interested in making sure I was happy and had all of my questions or desires met. He arranged multiple test drives on the TLX, introduced me to his team and followed up very quickly with any questions I had. While the quality and performance of the car was naturally the main factor in my purchase, the reason I chose to buy it at Rosenthal was because of Larry and the team. Larry was honest and attentive at each step, with a smile on his own face. When I called him the other morning to say I had chosen which vehicle I wanted to purchase, Larry had already taken care of getting it cleaned, prepped and ready to go the night before (without even knowing I was ready to purchase). When I arrived at the store my new car was shining out front. While we were awaiting the financing team, he offered to buy me lunch or provide me anything I needed. Aside form Larry, John, Tony and Sri were also very accommodating and provided exceptional service throughout the process. They worked as a true seamless team. I could not be more thankful to them for the experience in providing me a car. If you are in the market for any car period, make sure to stop by Rosenthal and visit these folks, you will receive an unparalleled experience. And that experience is what makes purchasing a new car all the more worthwhile.

September 29, 2017

It was a wonderful experience and we got a great deal. I would recommend NED IMANIYAN to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle from Rosenthal. I ...would do business with Ned again.

September 26, 2017

Excellent customer service! Best inventory around. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the DMV.

August 28, 2017

Fernando reached out to me very quickly and was very responsive to me. He went above and beyond to get me the information I needed. Did not end up b...uying that vehicle, but would consider them in the future.