Rosenthal Acura

247 reviews

247 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rosenthal Acura from DealerRater.com

March 3, 2020

Guess how much time passed from the minute Mr. Castro greeted me at Rosenthal Gaithersburg's door to the point he closed a deal with me to buy 2 MDX's... (That's right....2!)? An astonishingly quick 20 minutes! I have been buying cars at dealerships for forty years. Years ago buying a car was challenging. Things changed...but real change has been slow to come. It is still very rare to have a sales associate actually listen to, understand, respond and fulfill your needs in one quick communicative transaction. It is still quite unheard-of to have your sales associate and the dealership's management cut to the chase and in one single step, offer you a purchasing opportunity that cannot be refused. No back and forth. No switch and bait. No pressure. No lectures. No lengthy, arduous and tiring negotiations. Mr. Castro listened, came up with a solution, had it approved and all was done. No lost time. No hassle. After 40 years of buying cars Mr. Castro got my "Best of the Best" Award and Rosenthal got my "Can't Refuse The Deal" Award. I'm going to let Mikoshiba??? San ( Toshiaki Mikoshiba??? - Honda's Chairman...) know how good this dealership is!

March 3, 2020

Fernando took great care with us...He worked with our budget He and the group were very friendly and professional. The process took about 2 hours. Definitely... will return to this dealership in future.

• November 14, 2017

Me Larry Pinto was fantastic ,this is my 5th Acura and this time I got the best sales person, he is amazing!!!!

December 29, 2019

Just purchased an Acura RDX at Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg. Fernando Ramirez was fantastic. I can honestly say that this was the best experience... I have ever had purchasing a car. Fernando and the team at Rosenthal Acura could not have been any better. I have to admit I was truly impressed with the service and professionalism I received. I would strongly recommend this dealership if you are looking for an Acura. Of course, dont forget to ask for Fernando!

December 25, 2019

I had a great and enjoyable experience purchasing my car from Rosenthal Acura. Our Sales Rep Victor Castro is a great person, very professional, patient... and wealth of experience and knowledge. I search few other dealership and this one offer me the lowest price. I would highly recommend this dealership.

December 23, 2019

I totaled my car on a Wednesday... I knew what kind of replacement I wanted and began searching online. I found one that checked off all of boxes and sent... an inquiry. Victor Castro responded immediately and I went to the dealer on Saturday... it was cold and Victor had the car brought around and WARMED before my test drive. This was a high end dealer, but I was treated with the same respect one would expect when buying an >50k car when I purchased a pre-owned 2012 car. I was impressed with Victor's knowledge and willingness to make the purchase as smooth as possible. I don't plan to total THIS car, but if I do - I would call Victor Castro at Rosenthal Acura. Awesome experience and I highly recommend this dealer and Mr. Castro.

November 9, 2019

Rosenthal Acura was phenomenal and honest in terms of negotiating a deal on my recently purchased RDX. There offer was fair and very reasonable, without... pressure or hassle. Victor Castro was fantastic in terms of moving the paperwork along quickly and ensuring that i truly understood all of the options on the RDX, as well as making sure that it was set up to my specifications prior to leaving the showroom. I negotiated with other dealers, none of whom can compare the to excellent customer service and handling that i received. Victor and Rosenthal Acura are a must stop if you plan on buying an Acura.

May 13, 2019

I am baffled by all the previous stellar reviews. I have never left a negative review in my life and I do realize that this is important. Worst experience... in buying our RDX. The sales person Ms. Nakeya Minor and the sales Manger David Son were the most unprofessional sales teams I have ever uncounted. Sales Mangere does not even bother to respond initially he knew we had communicated previously and that I was going through the USAA car buying program. Felt very judgmental and stereotyped. We will never go there again !!! It was terrible !!!Don't be fooled, with their precarious awards. Eventually bought my new RDX 2019 from Chevy Chase Aura top rated. For less and with top rated experience.

March 7, 2019

I'm on my 4th Acura I've purchased/leased from Rosenthal Acura! This dealership is so easy to work with and makes our buying experience pretty pleasurable.... Our Sales Rep, Larry Pinto, is such a great guy, informative and professional. He always follows up a couple of times to make sure I am loving my new car. I love my new RDX - each time a get a new car I love Acura more and more. And the service department is great too. Adam is very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

November 15, 2018

I just purchased my new RDX yesterday and I am very pleased with it. I drove 2 hours to Rosenthal Acura to get my car. It was a hectic drive, but well... worth the trip! I can???t say enough about this dealership. My salesman, Alan Eden was so helpful and such a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional. He did everything he could do to make this a great, smooth transaction. Even though we have so far to travel to get there, I would highly recommend this dealership. I really love my car! Thank you Alan Eden for everything you did for us!