Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

Used (866) 576-2767 (866) 576-2767
Service (877) 261-1269 (877) 261-1269

4.5

1.0

I will take my business elsewhere

Just went to this dealership, granted I pulled up in my f-150, but since they were selling 488 they did not give me the time of the day even though i am a qualified buyer and could pay Cash for most of their inventory. I will be using a place like M motors to find me the right car as they were cool deapite me not wearing Gucci.

Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

Excellent dealership, my best and easiest buying experience yet. Traveled 100 miles by train from Eugene to Portland for my BMW 535I XDrive. They even went as far as Finance Manager picking me up from train station at 8:30 am on his way to work. Who does that?....Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo does !! Everyone there was great. No pressure at all and vast knowledge from Kevin in Sales. Very nice showroom full of beautiful exotic machines.....did not want to leave !!

Best vehicle purchasing experience ever!!

I was completely impressed by Seth (sales consultant) and Jonathan (finance manager) during our car buying experience at RTGT!! We're from the Spokane area and were a little leary about purchasing from a distance, but Seth and the team made the whole experience so smooth! Seth even went out of his way to pick us up and bring us to RTGT. They were easy to work with, talk to, and they really rolled out the red carpet for us (we purchased a pre-owned SUV). Our best ever vehicle purchasing experience, no contest!!

Dealer response

Amazing to hear. Thanks for this feedback, Nate!

Great experience!

We recently visited the dealership and had a great experience. Staff was very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Helped us select a great vehicle we will likely return to purchase!

Brand new to the luxury car world experience

I have never seen a maserati and a friend took me to your Wilsonville dealership for an experience i never knew was possible. Not only did i see beautiful cars the welcoming invitation to the showroom really began on the parking lot. Friendly hellos and gentleman door opening courtesy not only added to the class of the experience but showed their respect for their place of employment. The Secretary at the front desk ms. Pat, was helpful and cheerful. When i was greeted inside by a gentleman named Mike, i was given a tour not only with expert information about the vehicles but explinations with respect to my not knowing the great detail and care that goes into the creation of such a fine automobile - what i can now call works of art! I want to thank all of the staff at Wilsonville Ron Tonkin maserati for making a visit a memory. Very sincerely, Ms. Joanne Crowley

Fantastic!

Truly an amazing dealership. Staff is incredibly friendly, very helpful and they definitely know their stuff! Their passion for the cars sets them apart from others. Even if you're in to admire their exotics, they'll treat you with the same devotion and respect they would a potential buyer. Thank you RTGT!

1.0

Credit Check and Shifty Behavior

After corresponding for about 2 weeks with a sales associate and understanding the price of a used Porsche Carrera 4S, I made the trip from Seattle to Portland to test drive the car. Upon arrival I was told that I would not be able to test drive until 1) they ran a credit check (despite the fact that I am a cash buyer) and 2) I signed a document saying that I would purchase the car, assuming no issues. They said nothing to me about this back handed tactic before I made the trip. I refused, and left the dealership without being able to drive the car. I am a serious buyer who made the effort to come a long distance the buy. While young, I have not been treated with this level of disrespect at any other used or new luxury car dealership that I have worked with to look at cars. The dealership and it's employees are unscrupulous and disrespectful.

Best dealership ever!

Today I visited this dealership with my grandson who is crazy about Maserati and other super cars. Everyone was so nice and helpful. We sat in many models, got lots of information and just had a wonderful time. I only wish I was in a position to purchase one these beautiful cars. Thank you to all for the great experience.

4.3

Visit to dealer

Agent I dealt with was very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend this dealership.

Awesome in every way!

I called Evan Bolton from out of state for info on a car & he was very helpful & invited me to come test drive the vehicle. I drove down from Washington and fell in love with this gem of a car! After driving back home to ponder this purchase, I called back the next day to seal the deal. When we arrived to pick up the car, Evan had it waiting in front of this PRISTINE dealership, all detailed and ready to go! He took the time to show me every feature of my new sports car and asked if there was anything else I needed him to show me. He was thorough, patient and extremely professional in acquainting me with my new car. The sales manager, Michael, was very pleasant and helpful in making us feel comfortable and confident in his dealership as well as feeling welcomed. The process of paperwork was honestly the smoothest and easiest I've ever encountered, thanks to the expertise and easy going & fun natured Steve Wintermantel. What a great guy! He's an expert at his job and going through this process felt as comfortable as having a drink with a good friend. I appreciated all of the personal attention and respect we received during this pleasant transaction. Thank you for the extra water as it was an 85 degree afternoon, convertible top down, heavy traffic for the first hour of our four hour plus ride home. I'm REALLY LOVING MY NEW BOXSTER and thank everyone at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo for this outstanding experience!!!