Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo

Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
New (866) 644-1284 (866) 644-1284
Used (866) 576-2767 (866) 576-2767
Service (877) 261-1269 (877) 261-1269

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bought used Maserati GT from out of state and sight unseen.

I found a very nice 2009 Maserati GT via one of the online auto sales sites. It led me to Ron Tomkin Gran Turismo and I began making inquiries about the car. Living out of state it was not practical for me to see the car in person, so I had to rely on the dealer to give me honest information about the condition of the car. Ron Long led me through the process, answered all of my questions and arranged to an enclosed van delivery of the car all within 2 weeks. I couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Best Ever!!!

We bought a "tricked-out" Mustang through Ron Gilchrist and Steve Wintermantel. The experience couldn,'t have been more pleasant. No pressure, no rush, very comfortable. They bent over backwards to help me make this a very special gift for my wife. Our 52nd wedding anniversary. The car was staged and covered in the "presentation" room, My wife thought she was going to look at a special Ferrari. When the cover was removed she thought" that's a beautiful car, but it looks like a Mustang". We opened the drivers door and had her sit in the seat, on the steering column was the anniversary card. When she read her name on the card she started to cry. This was such a special moment for us. Thank you Ron, Steve and Arun!

Incredible Experience in My 1st Maserati Purchase!!

I can't thank Ron Long for helping me find the Maserati of my dreams. He worked tirelessly to locate the specific type of Ghibli I was interested in. The price was absolutely unbeatable, not to mention they gave me the best offer on my trade compared with three other locations that I obtained quotes. Financing was a breeze and this dealership actually has your best interest in mind. I will most certainly return. Thanks!!!

Purchased my first Maserati

Great experience

Great expiernce, would highly recommend this dealership!

Exceptional Service and Care after you drive off the lot!

I work in the customer service field, by doing so I expect a certain level of service. Most times an extremely high level as that would be the same type of service I would provide my customers. Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo went above and beyond anything that I would have had in mind for a car dealer. I bought my car from them expecting a mediocre experience but what I received from them makes me want to be a loyal customer to that store now and forever! Their location should be the standard for what customer service looks like in the auto sales industry. I would recommend buying a new or used car from hem just to have the experience. The sales managers are great and will help you with the best of accommodations. My buying experience was good and being a customer with them currently has made me a happy camper. As they take care of you long after you drive off the lot. Thank you!

2.3

failed to respond

I went to look at a Bentley gt they had for sale. Upon arriving at the dealership they told me it was at Matrix for some repair,so I drove downtown to view it but was not readily available. Contacted the dealer a few days later only to have them tell they would call when it came back.NO CALL! Called a second time to be told the same thing. Again NO CALL! I would not recommend them to anyone. No follow thru.

Doing business with Greg Theis for 20+ years!

I've purchased two Ferrari !. A Lotus Elise ! A Range Rover Sport and a couple of Ducati's. Been doing business Greg at RTGT because he makes the purchase experience easy, fun and overall enjoyable!!! Looking forward to all future transactions!!!

Excellent Experience

I had the fortunate opportunity to work with Ron Gilchrist at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo when I recently purchased a late model Aston Martin Vantage. I am an attorney in the Philadelphia area and was quite nervous making a purchase from across the country, but they showed the utmost professionalism and Ron Gilchrist went above and beyond to take care of all issues from financing, shipping, registration, etc. Most importantly, I am a stickler for details and the little things and most importantly upon receipt of the vehicle all was as promised and represented. I would hands down use this sales agent and this dealer and will most likely do so when I am ready to make another exotic purchase in the future. It was a first class experience and I highly recommend anyone local or cross country to contact Ron Gilchrist to make things happen for you.

Fantastic buying experience

My wife and I recently purchased a vehicle from Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo. We had the pleasure of working with Ron Gilchrist as our sales & Finance Specialist. Ron and the whole staff at Gran Turismo could not have made our buying experience any more enjoyable. From the very beginning of the process Ron was extremely professional and helpful in finding our family the perfect vehicle and the right financing. Ron made the experience for us easy and enjoyable from start to finish. We just wanted to say thank you for providing a family friendly atmosphere, and a great overall car buying experience.