Skip to main content

Sunday 12:00pm–6:00pm Closed
New (301) 979-9174 (301) 979-9174
Used (301) 637-5724 (301) 637-5724
Service (301) 825-9058 (301) 825-9058

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hersons Kia from DealerRater.

GREAT!

GREAT! Everyone was pleasant, helpful and professional. The salesman was the best 👌. The sales manager was caring and professional also.

This was my second time I had my minor body repair done.

This was my second time I had my minor body repair done. Very professional job. They call in advance to let me know when my vehicle will be ready for pick up. They vacuum clean the vehicle at the time of pick up. The price competitive with other non dealer body shop. Highly recommend them other others in the area.

Buying our car from Herson’s Kia couldn’t have been

Buying our car from Herson’s Kia couldn’t have been easier! James was an awesome salesman - friendly and easy to work with yet no pressure. We negotiated our deal with Jorge who was also so easy to deal with. Record time for walking into the dealership and walking out with a new car. Highly recommend!

Matt Hunter, my sales person and George the sales manager

Matt Hunter, my sales person and George the sales manager were very easy to work with.

From the moment we walked in, Ralph made us feel

From the moment we walked in, Ralph made us feel comfortable and right at home! Although a long process, Ralph worked endlessly to make sure we were taken care of and satisfied.

Kia is the best car company that I've ever purchased

Kia is the best car company that I've ever purchased from, the Hersons team is professional and efficient.

Easy to work with.

Easy to work with. No stress or pressure. Matt and George were great and I recommend them.

Best customer experience I've ever had when buying a

Best customer experience I've ever had when buying a vehicle. Issac was the best.

buying a used Honda from them was the best customer

buying a used Honda from them was the best customer experience I have had in at least a decade.

Herson's squeezed me in for an oil change, even though I

Herson's squeezed me in for an oil change, even though I didn't have an appointment. They understood that I was taking a road trip & also checked the car to ensure it was safe for traveling.