Skip to main content

Sunday 12:00pm–6:00pm Closed
New (301) 979-9174 (301) 979-9174
Used (301) 637-5724 (301) 637-5724
Service (301) 825-9058 (301) 825-9058

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hersons Kia from DealerRater.

My Kia EV6 (purchased used from a non-Kia dealer but well

My Kia EV6 (purchased used from a non-Kia dealer but well maintained since then by Herson's) had an ICCU-related recall. It turned out my particular car did not have a problem, but they upgraded the software "to prevent future damage" to the 12v battery. It took less than 90 minutes and their lobby is a pleasant place to wait. Recall work did not cost me anything, of course. Please note I did not meet anyone from the "Sales Dept" or "Management Dept" so my rating of those employees are meaningless but were needed in order to submit this report

very respectful.

very respectful. Showed us what we asked for. Didn't try and push us into something more.

The people were all so very helpful Nice to work

The people were all so very helpful Nice to work with…….helped me get the car I wanted

3.0

Exceptional customer service is why I return, but a

Exceptional customer service is why I return, but a recent appt was a poor experience

Herson’s was punctual, polite, and professional.

Herson’s was punctual, polite, and professional. They did a beautiful repair job! I hope I do not need repairs in the future but I will recommend Herson’s Collision highly!

Herson's Kia offers outstanding customer service!

Herson's Kia offers outstanding customer service! The staff is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive to every detail. They made the entire car-buying process smooth and stress-free. Highly recommend!

Greeted as soon as I arrived.

Greeted as soon as I arrived. Service was explained to me and was completed in a time fashion.

My Kia team provides excellent service and I’m very happy

My Kia team provides excellent service and I’m very happy that I purchased my car here a year ago! From start to finish on any service needs, I hear friendly words and Receive professional assistance!!

The staff is really friendly and efficient .

The staff is really friendly and efficient . Feel very comfortable in the waiting area and there are no delays in their service.

Edwin has been wonderful!

Edwin has been wonderful! He even came in on his day off to give me a tutorial of the car's features. All the staff were very helpful in making my new car journey easy and painless. I love my new Niro.