Mayse Automotive

2298 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2020

Two days this week dealing with Mike Warnow in the Service Dept. was so pleasant. What a nice guy who seemed to have knowledge of every part of the Mayse... dealership. I will be back!!!

November 5, 2020

Andrew in sales was great!!! how ever the Finance guy was the worst one i've ever done business with! let me just go ahead and explain, we found a car... told the salesman that we were already approved through a lender told him we had to do the credit app but just send to this one lender he said ok, the finance then sent our app to 6 different banks. I proceeded to tell this guy that that hurts our credit and was unacceptable. he then proceeded to say "it doesn't hurt your credit" so i told the guy i use to be a finance guy i know how it works then i was degraded and told i was stupid and that he " has been doing this for 20 years" and that he knew more than me. so now it is my goal to run their name through the mud the service sucks dont buy from here and go to another lot to do your self justice!!!!! but plus side LANDERS in Joplin is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob, I am very sorry to hear that your experience here at Mayse was not completely positive. You'll see by our thousands of positive reviews across ...multiple platforms, that this is not typical. It is always our goal offer our customers the best financing options possible. According to Experian, credit scoring systems allow people to shop for the best rates on car loans without having a negative impact on their credit scores. They do so by counting all inquiries for auto loans within a given period of time as a single inquiry. A two-week period allows plenty of time for a person to be pre-approved by their own lender, or for a car dealership to shop their loan application with multiple lenders. It is certainly never our intention to mislead or otherwise create negative experiences for our customers. If you'd like to speak about your experience further, please call us directly.

November 1, 2020

The service was excellent everyone was patient and kind the facility was very clean and orderly the pick ups on the lot look clean and healthy.

October 17, 2020

Stopped just to look for a new/newer vehicle. Kelby was great from start to finish! He listened to what I all I wanted and my price point. He was very... knowledgeable, helpful, personable, no pressure and made it fun! I would highly recommend him and Mayse Automotive. Thank you again!

October 8, 2020

Could not be more pleased with Shawn and his staff. We purchased a GMC Terrain in April (Mike was our salesman and was terrific). Decided to bring our... 2000 GMC Sierra in for repairs. Did not disappoint.00

Thank you for a great review! I am so glad to hear that the sales and service teams have treated you so well during your visits! As always, please don...'t hesitate to reach out for any future auto needs. We are here to help!

September 28, 2020

I traveled 2.5 hours only to find that they did not have product advertised. This is a sales hook. They refused to take down their add for the cars.

Terry, I am very sorry to hear that your experience with the sales team here at Mayse was not completely positive. After visiting with the consultan...ts that you had interactions with, I learned that you were aware before you arrived at the dealership, that both of the Bolts you were interested in were sold. When a vehicle is sold, it may take some time for it to be removed from each site. You did the right thing by calling ahead to check availability. This is something we recommend to all customers, considering our location. This is certainly not a sales hook, as we wish for every customer to leave the store with a positive impression of the business. We currently have over 50 new Chevy Bolts inbound, and would be happy to give you a call when one arrives. If you'd like to speak about this further, please reach out directly!

September 25, 2020

very happy with my results!! Had a recall on my 2916 jeep compass. And had a sensor go out in my wheel. Kinda high price but very happy it is finally... fixed!!

Thank you for a great review! I am so glad to know that the service team took great care of you. Please reach out for any future auto needs. We are al...ways here to help!

September 7, 2020

I had the best customer service experience at this dealership that I have ever had anywhere. Greg Poe and Mike Lanipher were so helpful, kind, and made... buying a car an easy and fun experience. Thank you for making my experience excellent.

September 7, 2020

my sales man David Brown once again provided excellent service . 2nd time buying from him. And excellent service as intcipated. Was first time buying... a new car and am very satisfied

September 5, 2020

If you are a buyer from out of state, do not attempt to buy from this dealership. I contacted them about a vehicle and the sales agent refused to work... with me. I sent him all the information he needed and asked for a preliminary trade in appraisal. He refused to give me any kind of estimate or attempt to work with me. I wasn’t going to drive nearly 2 hours unless we could see some kind of progress toward a deal. Salesman stopped responding to me and I found that they sold the vehicle. Unless you are on the lot they will not give you the time of day.

Melanie, I am very sorry to hear that your experience with the sales team was not completely positive. This is certainly never our intention! I see i...n your records that Luis did, in fact, provide you with a trade value and discussed the vehicle and purchasing process in depth. We sell vehicles to out-of-state buyers daily, so this is certainly something that our sales consultants are very used to facilitating! Again, I am very sorry that your perception of our store was not a positive one, and I hope that in the future you are willing to give us another chance to prove our commitment to customer care!