Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,732 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

It is always a great experience at Honda.

It is always a great experience at Honda. Jeffrey was extremely helpful and explained everything that should be done with my crv.

Walk In for oil change Saturday morning.

Walk In for oil change Saturday morning. Jeff was very pleasant and my car was done in less than an hour.

Ashley from service was great!

Ashley from service was great! Highly recommend this service department. I use service department every 6 months.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Barbara! We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Ashly was wonderful.

Ashly was wonderful. Every thing I asked for was done and I saved money! Ashley was perfect example of outstanding customer service.

Good and timely service!

Good and timely service! I purcjased my car from them and take it for service there

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington team with your automotive needs! We're grateful for your support and look forward to your next visit!

Much more $ than I expected but understand it was

Much more $ than I expected but understand it was necessary. Chris Glen was excellent as always

Dealer response

We're grateful to you for leaving this honest feedback for Chris and the team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional information you wish to share with us, Richard! Thank you!

Ashley was great!

Ashley was great! Communication and follow up was very much appreciated. I will be coming back in the future.

Dealer response

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Ashley & the team look forward to your next visit with us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

I am always happy with service at Burlington Honda Herb

I am always happy with service at Burlington Honda Herb Chambers. June is very helpful, as are all the service agents.

Dealer response

We're glad your visits with June and the Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington are always five stars! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Outstanding service .

Outstanding service . Sergio is the best,always pleasant and very knowledgeable I would recommend him to everyone.He makes everything easy a real joy to work with

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad Sergio & the team continue to earn your support and we look forward to seeing you next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Routine maintenance completed as expected with no

Routine maintenance completed as expected with no surprises. Reviewed work done and kept me informed during the process.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you visiting us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington and hope to see you again next time!