Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

(2,774 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington from DealerRater.

We have been buying vehicles here for years and have

We have been buying vehicles here for years and have always been happy with sales and service.

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear that you've been happy with your service at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

June was so helpful and attentive!

June was so helpful and attentive! She went above and beyond to get me in and out fast. She is always so helpful.

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear it! Thank you for leaving June and Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington your great review!

Service was great as always, service advisor was awesome

Service was great as always, service advisor was awesome I have had never an issue with her.

Dealer response

We appreciate you leaving us your great review and look forward to assisting you again! Thank you! - Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

I think they are honest and efficient.

I think they are honest and efficient. Their prices seem pretty reasonable. I have been going here since about 2010.

Dealer response

We appreciate you being a loyal Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer for so long! Our team looks forward to seeing you again! Thank you!

Went there this am.

Went there this am. A very nice customer service rep took care of me. She answered any question I had. When the work orders was completed she went over all the paperwork and showed me the results. I was pleased.

Dealer response

Hi Loretta, thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy that our team earned your 5-stars! We look forward to seeing you next time! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

A good experience everyone involved with my new car were

A good experience everyone involved with my new car were good answered all my questions.

Dealer response

It makes us happy to hear that you had a five-star sales experience! Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington!

Maghed was thorough and did an excellent job in helping

Maghed was thorough and did an excellent job in helping to make the experience easy and pleasant. He took the time to go over everything after the purchase of the car, and probably the first salesman I would be happy to work with again at Honda. I have not wrote reviews about previous salesman at Honda due to my dissatisfaction.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Maghed at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington! We hope you enjoy your new Honda!

I am always treated disrespect whenever I bring image for

I am always treated disrespect whenever I bring image for service. I have been leading groUnds of Burlington for at least 25 years. I have also recommend them to family and friends

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're so lucky to have you as a customer over the last 25 years! We look forward to seeing you next time! -Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

Had a wonderful experience at Herb Chamber Honda of

Had a wonderful experience at Herb Chamber Honda of Burlington. Everyone was very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Your recommendation and five-star rating mean so much to us! Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington customer!

Service Dept is attentive, knowledgeable, accommodating,

Service Dept is attentive, knowledgeable, accommodating, cordial, and flexible. Always a positive experience. Service advisors will offer you a discussion, not a sales pitch. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington for all of your future automotive and service needs.