Skip to main content

Saturday 8:30am–7:00pm 8:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2023 state dealer award View 11 awards
2023 state dealer award 2014 state dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award
New (732) 982-2328 (732) 982-2328
Used (732) 982-2273 (732) 982-2273
Service (866) 546-9868 (866) 546-9868

(1,537 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Circle INFINITI from DealerRater.

I am writing to express my gratitude for the exceptional

I am writing to express my gratitude for the exceptional service I received during ,my recent visit to Circle Infiniti. I recently brought my QX60 in for service and had the pleasure of working with Ms.Pam who was nothing short of amazing. As a customer seeking a new Infiniti dealership to call home, her kindness and professionalism greatly contributed to my sense of trust and comfort. Calling in and speaking with Service Consultant Ms.Pam was a delightful experience; she listened attentively without interrupting or rushing me, for which I am thankful for. I also appreciate the courtesy vehicle provided for my commute to and from work, as well as the clear communication regarding the repair timeline. Proactive updates from my advisor meant I never had to inquire about the status of my vehicle, and the repairs were completed as promised, on time. The pickup process was seamless, and although my advisor was off, her colleague, Ms.Annmaria, was exceptionally kind and helpful during checkout. She was patient and very pleasant, ensuring the process went smoothly without any issues. I now have a new service home and would 10/10 recommend this dealership for service.

I had an issue with the air conditioner for my 2020 Q50.

I had an issue with the air conditioner for my 2020 Q50. I called the service department and was immediately scheduled that same day. Pam and Ana were accommodating, clear, and knowledgeable. They were super helpful, and the car was repaired rather quickly. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

I've been going to this dealership over 15 years.

I've been going to this dealership over 15 years. Professional and friendly service. Top notch and would not even consider going elsewhere.

Joe was amazing!

Joe was amazing!! I drive a 2011 Infiniti which I love, I was having an emergency situation and drove into the dealership. To my surprise I was treated like I had just purchased a new vehicle. Joe was so kind and turned my stressful situation around. He even provided me with a beautiful loaner vehicle while the repairs were being done. Circle Infiniti definitely goes above and beyond, exceptional customer service, a RARE FIND in todays standards.

Joe was wonderful.

Joe was wonderful. He honest and got me the best price possible. Thank you so much!

Joe N takes care of my 2023 q50 like it’s his own.

Joe N takes care of my 2023 q50 like it’s his own. It’s under warranty but I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my car

This dealership is hands down one of the best I have ever

This dealership is hands down one of the best I have ever walked into! I highly recommend to anyone looking for an Infiniti to go to this dealership and ask for Tom.

Dealer response

Amanda, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

I own a 2020 Q50, which has been maintained by the

I own a 2020 Q50, which has been maintained by the service dept. here at Circle Infiniti. Time after time, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences, due to the efficiency of my service reps. Ann goes up and beyond to ensure my satisfaction, is friendly and always greets me with a smile. Pam has also been outstanding with her follow up on any parts ordered and services being completed. I think both of them for consistently making what could be a stressful experience a very pleasant one.

Dealer response

Atrap913, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Pam Crisafulli was my service consultant she was

Pam Crisafulli was my service consultant she was professional, polite, and took very care of me. The service on my vehicle was done quickly. Definitely recommend Circle Infiniti and Pam Crisafulli!

Dealer response

The Boss, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

brought my car in for service and was greeted with a

brought my car in for service and was greeted with a smile by Annmarie and pam they took care of all my work seamless. Give me a call that was spotless. All very pleasurable experience.

Dealer response

Agag1091agag1091@aol.com, thank you for sharing your positive experience!