Open Road Cadillac

Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 538-5650 (973) 538-5650

1.8

Horrible experience

Paid about $10,000 for repairs because of 3 issues I was having with the car after an accident, was without a car for about 3 months, was horribly treated by the body shop manager and none of the original 3 issues had been repaired. After that, I took the car to another body shop, and they were able to diagnose and fix the issues for less than $1000 within 3 days!

2.3

Disappointed

One year and a problem cannot be figured out. Now involving someone from Cadillac Board of Directors

Dealer response

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been up to expectations. We truly want all clients to have a first in class experience. Please contact any of the management team so we can help and learn from it for the future.

1.0

Service review

The service was excellent. My appointment was on time. The people were friendly.

Dealer response

Judy, thank you for the kind words about your time spent at the dealership. We as a team appreciate you and plan to always give you the same experience every time!

1.3

Terrible

Worst buying experience ever.. Complete bait and switch- run from this place

Dealer response

Hi Unhappy Customer, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Open Road Cadillac take our reviews very seriously. Please call our manager directly at (973) 538-5650 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

great service, respectful staff

My first impression was with Marybeth over the phone, delightful, considerate and respectful of my time. She welcomed me to the showroom. When I arrived I met cordial Chris from sales who was assisting another customer, but promptly introduced me to Carlos who is knowledgeable, transparent and genuinely interested in getting to know my needs. Took me from start to finish through the process. Very impressed. Greatly appreciated the follow-up call from Marybeth the day after purchase to thank me for my business, to offer any assistance and wish me Happy Holidays and good luck.

Dealer response

M. Imperiale, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Open Road Cadillac!

Great Customer Service!

I have always leased vehicles, but this is my first Cadillac and Kristina couldn't have made the transition easier, we looked at numerous vehicles and she was so patient with me - made sure I had everything I needed and wanted! She was amazing to work with and the entire team at open road is just great! Thank you for everything.

4.5

Great experience

I bought a 2014 CTS a few weeks back at this dealership. Chris the Salesmen was very helpful and clearly knew all there was to know about the CTS. The whole group that I dealt with; Including Omar the Pre-sales manager and David the finance manager, were very professional. I liked that the entire sales process was low-pressure. And by the way, Cadillac is starting to put out some really good American alternatives to the typical European trendsetters. Good job guys!

great customer service

responsive and honest, answered all my questions without hesitation, vehicle I was looking at was not a match but would have purchased it based on conduct of the sales personnel

Very Happy

My wife and I stopped in on Saturday well armed with pricing and facts about the new XT5. We did many, many hours of research about the car and felt like it was the right fit for our growing family. We were very pleasantly surprised that there really was no negotiating needed with Dan and Paul. Both were very upfront and clear with their position. Understanding that the XT5 is brand new, and inventory is limited, we were able to get the car we wanted at a VERY fair price. We actually paid a little less than we were expecting based on some online pricing reviews. Overall, everyone there made our purchase extremely easy. The whole process from walking in to driving out with our new car took about three hours. Not bad. I would recommend them, specifically Dan, to anyone looking for a Cadillac.

4.2

Excellent customer service and service center!

It was a quick in and out service, very easy and great customer service!