Auto Palace

106 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 31, 2018

Yo yo Financing, spot delivery, amongst other scams. Me and my husband do not recommend people shop here. They made up a "new law" that went... into effect from the DMV that states that "a car with even a small scratch on it counts as structural damage" and there for, after selling us the car, took the car back. We were left without a car as they had their car back in their name and our former car was traded in to their name. I consulted with 3 different lawyers and other dealers and no one ever heard of this so called law. They then Of Course offered my husband a more expensive car. After a wait the deal was canceled and they gave us our money and former car back and we returned theirs. According to them we were "lucky" they didn't leave us car-less. We wanted to just be done with them and therefore did not take any further action against them. I know they like to come on these reviews and leave rebuttals and different comments defending their actions and being very unprofessional. Action that I still want to take (after finding a much better car at Car Max with no issues with any weird "laws") is that others don't go here. Please learn from our mistakes.

December 10, 2018

An excellent customer service and fast and easy approval, i recommend 100% this dealer to every one who want a nice car. Go and choose your car right now

• May 25, 2018

This is our second purchase from them. Took excellent care of us, last time and this time.Gave us more than fair amount for our trade, and fixed the oil... leak, even though we bought it AS IS

November 17, 2018

They are the most typical used car salesmen out there. The specialize in old trucks that they make appealing by adding wheels and tires and upcharging... dramatically. Do your homework on the vehicles they sell. Research price and do not trust that they will be truthful about anything pertaining to your purchase. I caught Art in a couple lies while looking at a truck, and will not return.

November 8, 2018

Had a great experience at AUTO PALACE! I bought out of state and the whole process went smooth. Art the sales guy did everything he could until my loan... was approved. Best of all he helped me setup payments according to my needs. Would defiantly recommend this dealer! My dream came true and my SUV was exactly as described. Thank you!

October 29, 2018

Received excellent customer service from all the staff at this dealership. Art, the owner was eager to help me find the truck I had seen on their website... and get me in to test drive it. The whole staff was professional and polite. Pavel assisted with my sale and made everything go very fast. Great company. I will be recommending them.

October 27, 2018

Awesome company to work with! They were not pushy and helped me get into the perfect car for my family AND I got a better deal than anywhere else I shopped... at. I definitely recommend Auto Palace! I will for sure be back.

October 26, 2018

I was interested in buying a 2013 F-350. I didn’t follow through with the purchase after receiving a Carfax via Email and noticing a strange mileage... gap along with the vehicle being shipped from Texas to Florence Kentucky for service, then back to Texas for sale at an auction. With only an 800 mile increase between 8/2017 and 10/2018. Severe flooding happened in Texas around this same time period. Coincidence??? I severely doubt it. I’ve read a lot of reviews about this company, and people having issues months later with their vehicles. When a vehicle is in a flood, then restored, it runs fine for a while then the corrosion and rust begins to set in and cause TONS on problems. I’m just saying, do your homework on the vehicle before buying a car from here. People were friendly and seemed nice and supportive on the surface. Almost too easy to bargain with. Maybe desperate to get rid of vehicles. When a vehicle seemed too good to be true, it usually is. The truck I was interested in blue books for over $40k Stock. But this truck was SUPER clean, 4 inch lift, brand new decals on the tail, brand new 22” wheels and tires Probably 5K in new upgrades, and they was willing to sell it to me for $35K out the door. �� I’m not an expert, but I feel like I dodged a bullet. BUYER BEWARE

October 23, 2018

We wanted a Toyota Tundra and found one at the dealership. Art, the manager went out of his way and made the whole truck buying experience a breeze. On... a special note, the detailing person forgot to put the floor mats in the truck which we noticed on our drive home. 1 phone call to Art and in 2 days the mats were delivered to our home. Says a lot about their commitment to customer satisfaction. Will give them 5 star and will recommend the dealership to family and friends.

August 31, 2018

I was shopping around for a truck and stumbled across these guys. Glad I did! Other dealers had the truck I was looking for but for a higher price. I bought... the truck, and haven’t regretted since. Thanks to Pavel and Art for making it happen!