Auto Palace

102 reviews

• May 25, 2018

This is our second purchase from them. Took excellent care of us, last time and this time.Gave us more than fair amount for our trade, and fixed the oil... leak, even though we bought it AS IS

November 8, 2018

Had a great experience at AUTO PALACE! I bought out of state and the whole process went smooth. Art the sales guy did everything he could until my loan... was approved. Best of all he helped me setup payments according to my needs. Would defiantly recommend this dealer! My dream came true and my SUV was exactly as described. Thank you!

October 29, 2018

Received excellent customer service from all the staff at this dealership. Art, the owner was eager to help me find the truck I had seen on their website... and get me in to test drive it. The whole staff was professional and polite. Pavel assisted with my sale and made everything go very fast. Great company. I will be recommending them.

October 27, 2018

Awesome company to work with! They were not pushy and helped me get into the perfect car for my family AND I got a better deal than anywhere else I shopped... at. I definitely recommend Auto Palace! I will for sure be back.

October 26, 2018

I was interested in buying a 2013 F-350. I didn’t follow through with the purchase after receiving a Carfax via Email and noticing a strange mileage... gap along with the vehicle being shipped from Texas to Florence Kentucky for service, then back to Texas for sale at an auction. With only an 800 mile increase between 8/2017 and 10/2018. Severe flooding happened in Texas around this same time period. Coincidence??? I severely doubt it. I’ve read a lot of reviews about this company, and people having issues months later with their vehicles. When a vehicle is in a flood, then restored, it runs fine for a while then the corrosion and rust begins to set in and cause TONS on problems. I’m just saying, do your homework on the vehicle before buying a car from here. People were friendly and seemed nice and supportive on the surface. Almost too easy to bargain with. Maybe desperate to get rid of vehicles. When a vehicle seemed too good to be true, it usually is. The truck I was interested in blue books for over $40k Stock. But this truck was SUPER clean, 4 inch lift, brand new decals on the tail, brand new 22” wheels and tires Probably 5K in new upgrades, and they was willing to sell it to me for $35K out the door. �� I’m not an expert, but I feel like I dodged a bullet. BUYER BEWARE

October 23, 2018

We wanted a Toyota Tundra and found one at the dealership. Art, the manager went out of his way and made the whole truck buying experience a breeze. On... a special note, the detailing person forgot to put the floor mats in the truck which we noticed on our drive home. 1 phone call to Art and in 2 days the mats were delivered to our home. Says a lot about their commitment to customer satisfaction. Will give them 5 star and will recommend the dealership to family and friends.

August 31, 2018

I was shopping around for a truck and stumbled across these guys. Glad I did! Other dealers had the truck I was looking for but for a higher price. I bought... the truck, and haven’t regretted since. Thanks to Pavel and Art for making it happen!

August 12, 2018

I went and looked at a 2004 f250 it was a sharp looking truck and went back to my bank and get the loan for it, they said truck was bullet proofed and... all minor leaks have been fixed. Well I went August 11th to purchase and pick up the vehicle. Started right up no leaks or nothing, drove it 2+ hours home and parked it until 1 am so the truck sat for 6 hours. And it started up but it was rough, so started looking around the under carage and there is oil leaks all over, and has some leakage out the rear differential. So I got in it to drive to my closest town for food, and I shut it off and came back out less than 30minutes and my truck will not start. I checked battery charge it was good, starter was fine, but checked main fuel injector and is not getting any fuel to it. So I have to spend 175$ to get it towed home, and have to get a new fuel pump. Will contact dealership on monday 8-13-18 to see if they will come to a fix. Will update review after the case.

July 7, 2018

My wife and I had great experience ,the staff was very friendly and they mad sure we got the rite truck we wanted and the morst important thing they gave... us time think about what we wanted and what they can offfer

June 25, 2018

I bought a truck from these guys 2006 F250 diesel. Only good vibes with this company. Sales guys are awesome, all trucks look nice, prices are great and... best part I was approved in no time to where other lots turned me down. I'm sending everyone I know who's looking for a truck their way. 5 stars guys. Thank you.