Auto Palace

97 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 25, 2018

This is our second purchase from them. Took excellent care of us, last time and this time.Gave us more than fair amount for our trade, and fixed the oil... leak, even though we bought it AS IS

August 31, 2018

I was shopping around for a truck and stumbled across these guys. Glad I did! Other dealers had the truck I was looking for but for a higher price. I bought... the truck, and haven’t regretted since. Thanks to Pavel and Art for making it happen!

August 12, 2018

I went and looked at a 2004 f250 it was a sharp looking truck and went back to my bank and get the loan for it, they said truck was bullet proofed and... all minor leaks have been fixed. Well I went August 11th to purchase and pick up the vehicle. Started right up no leaks or nothing, drove it 2+ hours home and parked it until 1 am so the truck sat for 6 hours. And it started up but it was rough, so started looking around the under carage and there is oil leaks all over, and has some leakage out the rear differential. So I got in it to drive to my closest town for food, and I shut it off and came back out less than 30minutes and my truck will not start. I checked battery charge it was good, starter was fine, but checked main fuel injector and is not getting any fuel to it. So I have to spend 175$ to get it towed home, and have to get a new fuel pump. Will contact dealership on monday 8-13-18 to see if they will come to a fix. Will update review after the case.

July 7, 2018

My wife and I had great experience ,the staff was very friendly and they mad sure we got the rite truck we wanted and the morst important thing they gave... us time think about what we wanted and what they can offfer

June 25, 2018

I bought a truck from these guys 2006 F250 diesel. Only good vibes with this company. Sales guys are awesome, all trucks look nice, prices are great and... best part I was approved in no time to where other lots turned me down. I'm sending everyone I know who's looking for a truck their way. 5 stars guys. Thank you.

May 31, 2018

A great place to buy a car with no pressure n friendly service Txs Pavel Portnoy it was a pleasure doing business with you n in the future

May 26, 2018

Can not say enough good things about this dealership they went abouve and beyond my expectations will forever be a customer. Friendly staff also they are... quick and efficient you won’t be disappointed.

May 21, 2018

We purchased a F350 from sales agent Pavel on 1/4/18 to bring back to Virginia for an inspection and it failed 1/8/18 due to the front brakes. We also... replace rear brakes as well. Every fluid needed replaced. We purchased this truck under the understanding and was verified with the owner that the truck was not Bullet proofed, BUT the EGR DELETE was done to vehicle beforehand. Well that was not true because the truck broke down because the radiator was full of engine oil due to the ERG delete not being done! Cost to fix over $3k. Not to mention the rust on this vehicle, we purchase in the winter with snow on the ground and WOW it hid alot... because it's rusting in an amazing speed in just 3 months let's just say the Flair's tried coming off had to reposition them on because of the rust. Tires were rotten, again snowing out it's probably not a good idea to look at vehicles in the winter. This truck has been nothing but problems. I did try to talk with Pavel and the Owner to no avail. Tipical sales people they made the �� and I'm not their problem! They don't stand behind their cars so buyer be Ware!!!! Over spent on truck that should have never been sold like it was!!!

April 28, 2018

I didn’t think I would be able to purchase a vehicle with my bad credit but Pavel went above and beyond working with me and making sure I could leave with... a car! I’m so happy with my purchase and definitely recommend anyone to shop with them for a new car!

April 27, 2018

I found a truck online that I was interested in went to a dealership up the street and found out that it wasn't what I expected I then went down the street... to Auto Palace where I found another truck that I was interested in and they were very helpful and financing options with great warranties nice place great people with quality used vehicles Paul and his staff made my buying process a walk in the park I appreciate it thanks a lot I would recommend if you're looking for a nice used car stopped and talk to Paul